News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Vulpine Imperium. A swashbuckling vermin role playing site!

Started by yeswonderful, July 30, 2011, 11:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talinn

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 15, 2014, 02:03:02 AM
Quote from: Gwen A. Mouse on September 15, 2014, 12:05:20 AM
Hi, Talinn! (It's Ginny.) ;D

... Mind blown ... Ok So i'm on the VI too (Varna) Gosh that's weird. It's like seeing some one from school at the store... 

Yeah, lots of people on here.

And hey Zil! Glad to see you're still alive.

Talinn

Some new VI art! This time of Vito Furotazzi, head of the namesake Furotazzi family!

Faiyloe

OH! That is awesome. Even doubly so because of all that is going on in the VI at the moment.  ;D Where did you find that?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

I recently made an account, if anyone could show me the ropes, that would be great! I am Delgrick Deathclaw.  :)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Delthion

...Never mind.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

That's me I signed my name as Faiyloe at the bottom instead of my username there.

Delthion

Talinn

Quote from: Delthion on November 03, 2014, 10:50:50 PM
...Never mind.

Dropped you an MP earlier, my name on there is Vito now. Welcome to the Imperium! If you have any questions, I can definitely help you out. The VI can be a bit confusing for beginners, which is why I'm working on the newbie FAQ and the Comprehensive VI History thread. Just realized now Faiyloe was Vallarina, and feel like a bit of a dolt  ;D.  If you have Skype, I'd highly encourage you to join our little text chat, but though exceedingly helpful, is not required, it just means your questions might have a bit of a lag time in getting answered and all.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Talinn on November 04, 2014, 01:36:31 AM
Just realized now Faiyloe was Vallarina, and feel like a bit of a dolt  ;D.

LOL That's ok. I just realized (Well more like my suspicions where confirmed) That you where Vito.  ;D :P

Talinn

Quote from: Faiyloe on November 06, 2014, 04:25:04 AM
Quote from: Talinn on November 04, 2014, 01:36:31 AM
Just realized now Faiyloe was Vallarina, and feel like a bit of a dolt  ;D.

LOL That's ok. I just realized (Well more like my suspicions where confirmed) That you where Vito.  ;D :P

Yep, new main character. I'm sure we'll have fun on our neo-Jedi adventures soon enough  ;D

Faiyloe

Can't wait. This is exactly what Valarina was looking for when she left The Hide.

Talinn

Quote from: Faiyloe on November 09, 2014, 12:38:12 PM
Can't wait. This is exactly what Valarina was looking for when she left The Hide.

Just going to say I love Avera, and we're going to have a fun time, yes we are  8).

Faiyloe

Thanks, I really love playing her. Recently I feel like I have been able to fill her out. I know what she is going to do as if I am her, instead of having to go threw a bunch of awkward calculations to find out, as the case often is with new characters.  I think she and Vito make a good pare.   This could be really interesting if Vito doesn't stab her with a needle first.  ;D  :P

Wordsarecool

Just posting to let everybody know the VI is still very active.