News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Get Set, Write! 1

Started by rachel25, January 29, 2014, 05:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Ok in this game, you have to sign up. Sign ups will stay open until 9th of February.
The game works like this, the judge (in this case me) shall give all the signed up people, eight random words each, and two characters from the redwall books. The people must then go, and write a short story, including all the words, and the characters they were given. The judge will then decide which is the best, and the winner will be the next judge, and will make the next topic, and the game starts over again. If you do not win, please do not be upset, this is just a bit of fun. When your writing your story, please write all your random words you were given in bold. The story can be serious, funny, sad, awesome, romantic, angsty, basically everything, but make sure it sticks to forum rules. Now, get signing up!

People signed up:
Rainshadow,
TaM,
Jukka the Sling,
The Skarzs,
Norham Waterpaw,
Gonff the Mousethief,

Rainshadow's, words, and characters.
onion, starfish, full moon, frog, beech, sword, window, pond, Mariel, Gonff. 

TaM's words, and characters.
Smile, sunshine, nightcap, wall, summer dress, pencil, blood, grass, Martin, and Martin 2

Jukka the sling's words, and characters.
balloon, dolls house, music, pocket, ocean, plate, stone, shark, Denya, Orlando,

The Skarzs W@C
door, leather boots, apple pie, boat, history book, leaf, ball, glass, Logalog, Bella of Brockhall.

Norham's W@C
button, gloves, whale, curtains, snake, pearl, green paint, damage, Matthias, Bucko Bigbones.

Gonff the Mousethief W@C
dagger, water, spoon, bottle, drawing, sunglasses, chair, barrel, Mask, Ungatt Trunn.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Hey, this looks fun! Count me in!
BTW, where would we post our story things?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

Marvellous!
You'd post them in this thread to be judged by me.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Gonff the Mousethief

I WANNA JOIN!!!
oh im only on LoL soo please don't give me a character from the rouge crew or something ;)
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Wonderful!
(I'm running out of words to say to people joining  ::))

rachel25

Ok, the game has started, post your stories when your ready!!!

rachel25

Is anyone actually still playing this?