News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Who would you meet?

Started by Log-a-Log, August 06, 2011, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Log-a-Log

If you could meet with anyone in the world of Redwall who would it be? I would probably meet Lord Brocktree
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Lutra

Keyla probably. :)  Or one of the Skippers of Otters....would like to see them gobble hotroot soup without passing out.  ;D
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Skalrag of Marshank

Yeah...I think it would be fun to meet all the Redwall characters.
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

I would love to meet Ranguvar Foeseeker and Rakkety Tam.  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Oh shut up.  :) It's very predictable that you will say Skalrag anytime ytou get the oppurtunity. I'm alowed to be obsessed with squirrels and otters. I would also like to meet Skipper of Otters from 'Mossflower.'
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Heehee ;D :D. Yeah, Skipper's one of my favorite characters. I like otters. They're my favorite goodbeasts.
  ~ Larry Boy

DanielofRedwall

Skarlath. :) But I would also like to meet a long patrol hare, like Tammo or Rake Nightfur. And, of course, meeting Martin would be epic! I would gladly take the opportunity to meet any Redwall beast, good or bad, major or minor character, If I got the chance!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nightfire

I would LOOOOVE to meet Russa Nodrey!

Folgrimeo

I'd like to meet Martin (to give him a big 'ol hug and tell him it'll be alright) or Tagg or Blaggut. There's many others, but they come to mind first.

Gonff

Yes, Russa Nodrey!!! Also Tammo, Lord Broktree, Dotti, Gonff, the list goes on and on!
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Skalrag of Marshank

Gonff...I don't know if I'd wanna meet him! :-\
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

He'd probably steal your yellow cape.  ;) I'd also love to meet Cluny the Scourge and Slagar the Cruel, even though they're evil.