Who would you meet?

Started by Log-a-Log, August 06, 2011, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

SLAGAR!!!!!! Yeah, me, too. I'd LOVE to meet Slagar!
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

What about Grubbage? And Blaggut? I'd love to meet them!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Osu

Cregga! When she was a wacko badgerlady, that is.  Clecky, too. And all of the hares.  ;)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Log-a-Log

I would also want to meet one of the Friars, so I could sample their food
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Vulpin

I side with the choice of martin the warrior. The questions i have may not be awnsered by the books, still tho, if i accually saw a talking mouse, reguardless of it's name, who bore cloths and swords, then not only would i hesitate to talk, but i would pinch myself first then run in fear of it being possesed.

Galedeep

Tiria Wildlough

Tiria, obviously!  ;D
Or Cregga.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ferahgo, or pretty much any Weasel in the bookz.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

^

Didn't see that one coming! ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

I think it would be cool and creepy to meet Farran the Poisoner. As long as I don't invite him over for dinner! ;)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Queen Warbeak! Then we could talk about queen stuff. I mean really, being a warrior queen is harder then you think. Me and Warbeak would have so much to talk about. Plus I can speak Sparra.

And any hare! Maybe not Maudie. She would get mad at me and box my ears off. I think my top hares I'd want to meet are Basil, Dotti, Rake, and Bucko.

I wouldn't mind meeting Gonff. Me and my friend would talk forever about how much we liked him. He was so funny. He was also a dreamer.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Yeah, I'd like to meet Gonff. I would also have liked to meet Martin the Warrior. Befoe he became all mysterious and dream-invading.

Skalrag of Marshank

Skalrag. And Laterose. I wanna meet Felldoh and Martin the Warrior, too.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

rakkety tam

rakkety tam doogy plum basil stagg hare and horty
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

It would be awesome to meet Laterose! :D I'd also like to meet Sunflash the Mace and Russa Nodrey, as well as Rockjaw Grang.