News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Who would you meet?

Started by Log-a-Log, August 06, 2011, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I want to meet Cregga, as a badgermum, not a berserk badger lady. She had a very short temper, and I have kind of a short temper too, so I don't think we would go together!  :-\
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

What about Grubbage? I'd love to meet him. He seemed so funny and nice!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Yeah. I really liked him in Triss. Most of the "reformed vermin" I think would be fun to meet...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Like Romsca? Hey, have any of you ever noticed, in the Pearls of Lutra, when it first introduces Barranca, then there is a picture of Barranca in the beginning of the chapter. He's a stoat, but the picture makes him look like a wildcat. Have any of you ever noticed that?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Not me.
The pictures in Pearls of Lutra are lousy.
I also want to meet Salixa.
I'm not a hipster.

Log-a-Log

I think meeting some of the badger lords would be interesting, but also pretty scary
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Nightfire

Redwall Musician

If I was to meet a badger, I'd pick Brocktree.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Rizzan

Russa Nodrey be cool or Russano, I don't know why but hes my favorite Badger Lord. Martin be really awesome to meet. But If I had to choose one I'd say I'd meet Matthias.

DanielofRedwall

If I had to meet a badger, I'd meet Sunflash. But I stick with wanting to meet Skarlath!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Gonff

If I had to chose a badger I would chose Sunflash, Melutar (Tabura), and Cregga (Once she lived at Redwall.)
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Tiria Wildlough

I would love to meet the Tabura!
Also, it would be fun to meet a badgerlord or lady, but not on the battlefield!  :-\
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

I-am that is!
Oh, and shouldn't this be in Character Discussion?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

I don't think so. After all, it's not about certain characters, is it?
I'm not a hipster.

Dotti

Quote from: Vulpin on August 09, 2011, 12:55:53 AM
I side with the choice of martin the warrior. The questions i have may not be awnsered by the books, still tho, if i accually saw a talking mouse, reguardless of it's name, who bore cloths and swords, then not only would i hesitate to talk, but i would pinch myself first then run in fear of it being possesed.
lol!  Yep, I'd go with Martin too.  And Doogy Plum.  Oh, and Major Perigourd, and Rub-a-dub, and Scarum, and Dotti (surprising, I know), and Sunflash definately!  He's probably my favorite badger lord. :D And......Oooo, Finbarr Galedeep!  And Tiria Wildlough, both as the abbey maid and the queen.  And Dandin and Saxtus, and I want to go have a look around Quelt's library (I wish that had been kept in later books.  :-\  ) the list could go on and on
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques