News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Forums Roleplay Wiki (No, seriously, please view!)

Started by Jukka the Sling, February 25, 2014, 03:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Hi everybody! HanNorwood started a wiki that's going to be a database of every RP, duel, and roleplayer on this forum! And anybody can edit it! (If you're gonna edit it, I suggest you get an account, otherwise your computer's IP address will be displayed, and that can give away your general location.)

But yeah, the wiki totally needs more members! :D So go get an account now! It's free! Redwall Forums roleplay Wiki.

KIND OF IMPORTANT: JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, I'VE BEGUN MAKING PAGES ABOUT THE ROLEPLAYERS ON HERE, WITH SOME BASIC INFO ABOUT THEM, INCLUDING GENDER, GENERAL AGE RANGE, AND COUNTRY, AS WELL AS FORUM-RELATED STATS.

Members:
HanNorwood (founder)
Jukka
Hiag
Tam
BlueRose
Gonff
Jet
Cornflower
Thomas
Oracle
Soren
Plugg
Wylder
Ash
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

PrimroseWarrior

I'd read it, if it had stuff on it.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Jukka the Sling

It does have stuff on it! There's already pages up for several RPs, but it can't grow with just me and HanNorwood as members. :P

PrimroseWarrior

Oh. huh. must be my computer.
or me.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

Yay! Actually, I saw your comment just now on the wiki first, and then I came and checked here. Btw, I added Friar Saulyle to the list of PtP characters!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zankz, ze viki lookz real major! Na' ve juzt need zome more memberz...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

I just discovered today that Tam and BlueRose joined! :D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Major! Na' av ve need are ze rezt o' zeze layabootz...

Jukka the Sling

^Yeah.

To those who have joined: just jump right in and edit! If you're part of an RP right now and there isn't a page for it on the wiki, go ahead and create one! :D

Anyway, does anyone else want to join?  ;D

Gonff the Mousethief

im trying, but I can not find a user name. all of the Gonff the Mosethiefs are taken! even GtM and PoM!!!

EDIT: I did it! I am GtMT
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jukka the Sling

Jukka the Sling

The Shade

I notice the title has become a begging title...  ;)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I