Redwall Forums Roleplay Wiki (No, seriously, please view!)

Started by Jukka the Sling, February 25, 2014, 03:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

*Bumps topic again*

Does anyone else want to join? I seem to be the only active member...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

I joined but I am not allowed to be on the computer a super long time.....

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

Jukka the Sling

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

Jukka the Sling

Uh, if you don't have time to make it or would rather not after all, I can make the page.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 25, 2014, 11:18:14 PM
I'm going to make Wildcat Attack

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jet! I'll join, but I don't have much time on the CPU, so I won't be able to do much. Now, is there any RPs that are up that need help? Because I'm in most RPs at the moment, so I could help. What about TQFTBT?

Jukka the Sling

I've started a page for that, and have a few characters added. But there's tons of other characters that haven't been done yet, so sure, go ahead and make an account! :D

Cornflower MM

Okeydoke, Jukka!
EDIT: You did forget to mention that I had to change my birth year....It wouldn't accept my real one....So, I'm now 24. ::) NOT.

Jukka the Sling

Oh... right, sorry. :P Yeah, I think you have to be at least 13, really, but you're not too far off from being that anyway. :D

Jukka the Sling

Oh, I left a message on your wall! (Yes, I've been stalking the wiki's recent changes and saw you'd created an account.)

Cornflower MM