News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Forums Roleplay Wiki (No, seriously, please view!)

Started by Jukka the Sling, February 25, 2014, 03:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Yes, double-post.
Question: How on Earth do you get it to publish?!?!?? I just did Perry, and now I don't know how to finish Editing....

Jukka the Sling

There's a 'Publish' button to the right of the editing box. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Oh, I did a reply to your message on my wall.

EDIT: D'you think we should move AWTFYH to Completed Role Plays, and start the past two?

Jukka the Sling

Hmm, well, it's all one RP, just done with two threads. Maybe we should leave it like it is, so there's just one page for the whole RP.

Cornflower MM

Okay....Maybe we should jut add a bit to the title so no one gets confused. Something like, (Parts One And Two) :-\

Jukka the Sling

Maybe I'll mention that at the beginning of the article.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 10, 2014, 12:07:32 AM
Uh, if you don't have time to make it or would rather not after all, I can make the page.

Sorry about that, I still fully intend to make it but between the revising, writing (both original works and fanfiction), comic drawing and concepting and roleplaying I haven't found the right time
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

Oh, well, Cornflower just beat you to it. :P

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

Jukka the Sling

*Bump*

If anyone has any questions about wiki editing, feel free to ask me via PM or on this thread! :)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vhy a duck? (Zorry, ah couldnae rezizt!)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling