News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Forums Roleplay Wiki (No, seriously, please view!)

Started by Jukka the Sling, February 25, 2014, 03:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

I don't have the power to do that, and I don't think it's necessary anyway.  You're allowed to have multiple wiki accounts, I believe.  And anyway, I'm not even sure of your username.  Is it "The Badger of the North"?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Revive!

The wiki can always use some help.  Expansion on existing articles is particularly needed - RP character lists and plot outlines especially.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Verdauga

*Seems to have a thing for dying forums.*

Is this ongoing?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jukka the Sling

Oh, man, this takes me back.  I haven't edited the wiki in years. :P  Y'all feel free to start editing if you want, though!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Well, there's a lot of work to do. It seems that there has been a lot more roleplaying since the wiki has been updated. Where should I start?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jukka the Sling

Wherever you want. :P  I recommend making an account first, though.

shisteer of nothing much

I have already done this deed.

Verdauga dearest, would you object to me making a page for The Legend of the Labyrinth?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I would not, but since I was offline when you asked, and you're offline now, I'll go ahead and do that. :D

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Sighs.*
I actually am getting it done now. I started earlier today but things got in the way.

It's mostly up. I'm going to publish it and let you guys edit in your characters.

shisteer of nothing much

Ah, see. I might work on a page for Ratty Driftwood.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

shisteer of nothing much

I'll start working on it after I've done push-ups with my sister.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!