News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The TOP-SECRET Topic Where We Hide All The Goodies! (SHHHH!!!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 08, 2014, 02:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Hands Skarzsy some Pop Rocks*  Shhhh, don't tell anyone!  Just eat 'em.  They explode in your mouth!  :o
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

EVERYONE NEW GOODIES ARE ON TaM'S HEAD!!!!

20 Random Redwallers jump on Tam's and start to eat.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

*Hits them with my violin then joins in the same tune that Nor is playing on his double bass*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

*Pulls a bunch of cookies out of the oven puts them in safe, and looks door*  No one will get them now!
Freddy

Tam and Martin

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

Tam and Martin

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

*Clutches bass protectively*  No!  Don't drop the bass!  What did the bass ever do to you?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

HUH!!!!!! BASS!!!!!!! FISH!!!!!!!.....>..WAIT!, Sanp out of it!

Vilu Daskar