News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Character Maker

Started by Edraithel, April 28, 2014, 07:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edraithel

No problem :)
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Russa Nodrey

Can I have a female squirrel?

Body Type:Fit
Eyes: #1
Eyebrows: #8
Hair: #2
Tunic: #6
Belt: #1
Jewelry: Upper arm #1
Armor: #1 and #2
Weapon: Sword
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Ooooh, pretty! I love yours, Rainy!

Edraithel, would you send me your random design number 3? Pretty please?

Edraithel

New requests are closed until further notice, but I will still work on the request I have right now.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

So, would you be able to draw my username, Amarith Waterspring? I'm using her in a roleplay. Or was.....
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Edraithel

Yes I still can, just have to update my waiting list for this thread.

Amarith Waterspring

OK

Name: Amarith Waterspring
Species: Mouse
Appearance: Tan fur, sea blue eyes,
Clothes: green novice tunic and habbit cord
Weapon: wooden staff
History: lived with an otter holt until she was found at redwall abbey when she was seven
Personality: looks on the bright side of things, likes taking walks in the forest when she wants to be alone.
Other:
Setting: blank
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Edraithel

Alright I'll get to it when I come to your name on the list. Idk when that will be.

Romsca

These look great! ;D This is the first I've seen these because they only show up on my phone, not my computer

Edraithel

Edraithel

Edraithel

Sorry for the long wait I wasn't able to use the computer, that I have my drawing program on, until today.
But I finished it. Sorry if it's not exactly what you had in mind.

The Skarzs

Not exactly, but it's good! Thank you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Edraithel