How many Redwall books do you own?

Started by Lady Amber, May 03, 2014, 01:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Jewel Thief

Update: I finally have collected them all.
I can't wait until I have kids to show 'em these!
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those silver pistols?
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those arrowheads?

Skyblade

I have about half of them. I like the covers; they look cool :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Groddil

EDIT: All of them! Yay!
Rereading in chronoloogical order, just about finished Marlfox at the moment.

Dotti Dillworthy

The first thirteen of them except Outcast of Redwall.

(Update: Already got Mariel of Redwall and The Legend of Luke with Triss all in paperback. And Loamhedge in hardback.)

Aimless Gallivanter

I own all but three:
Doomwyte
The Sable Queen
Rakkety Tam (which happens to be my favorite :'( )
im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I own all twenty-two and have an extra copy of The Bellmaker. (A few pages got ripped out somehow (it was an old book) and I couldn't put them back in properly because they just kept falling out so I got a new copy.)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

I got Long Patrol for Christmas, so that's 14 plus the Otter Tribes book and the cookbook.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Maudie

I own all 22. Or at least, my sister does. Well, actually she owns all of them but The Sable Quean and The Rogue Crew, and I own those ones. But she takes care of them for me. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Niki Redwood

Rosey

I only own one :( :( :(   Redwall...
I plan on buying a bunch this year! I like the hardback series but the paperbacks are so much less expensive... But if I got the hardbacks on Amazon maybe there'd be a price break - so idk
Rosey -
Ever tried Redwall nutbread???  If not PM me... It will change your morning life :)

Flib Bigboat

I have The Sable Quean, Redwall, Mossflower, and Mariel of Redwall. I used to have Mattimeo, but then my sister left it outside and it got rained on, and I read it one last time before we threw it away, and by then all the pages were peeling off XD
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Everything up to and including The Taggerung except Salamandastron, and I think we have at least one extra book(?).

However, there's a decent chance that that will change after Christmas (or early January), or there are already others in the house I don't know about.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Matthias720

How did I EVER miss this topic!?

Anyway, I have the whole series.