News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce ~ Chapter Two, Trust to Ashes.

Started by Faiyloe, May 29, 2014, 12:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Zuzucath was scoping out a small farmhouse in the squirrels' domain. He rubbed his paws in anticipation. "Burn, burn, all in turn, making fire go much higher! Yesss. . ."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Grace stopped and stared after him. Thoughts raced threw her head as she began to clean up after the meal. 'What dose this mean... A war? Who will be the new leader? This feud is going to tare the two family's apart, but what can I do about it...' She wasn't sure about any of it and soon gave up trying. She left the cottage grabbing a basket on the way out and heading over to the small garden that she kept there. She could just see her uncles figure heading over the hills.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Lady Bryony sighed, and got up off the bed. Time to do  something that was....Noy going to be enjoyable. It was time to go see what had happened yesterday, and why those otters had shot at Garvina. Oh, if only she'd have waited a little longer...Just a little bit longer. She went out of her room, and told the captain to get a score of men together on the double, ready to move.

rachel25

Adlais jumped, and ran up onto the walltops. When he saw Orvil he jumped again. What was he doing here?
Orvil saw someone on the wall, and shouted up, "Open the gate now! What's going on? Where is everybody?"
Adlais didn't really know what to say, so he just shrugged, and ran down from the wall again, and opened the gate. Orvil came striding in, and looked around. "Where's Donavin?" He demanded.
"In his private rooms." Adlais answered, "He's not to be disturbed."
"Oh, I'll disturb him alright." Orvil growled, "Get my men some food, and somewhere to sleep. We'll be staying for a while."
"Yes sir!" Adlais saluted. 

Cornflower MM

Arya heard some commotion in the courtyard place, and vaulted off the bed and ran to the door, which she began banging. "Let me out! D'you hear me? LET ME OUT NOW!!" She started screaming.

rachel25

Adlais looked at the door, not sure what to do. Orvil was striding off toward the Castle.
He burst in through the doors, and stormed upstairs. He came to Donavin's private rooms, and flung the door open. Donavin was sprawled in a chair, making out with some sort of alcohol based drink. He giggled when he saw Orvil.
"Oh, hi there brother! Fancy meeting you here."
"What are you doing?" Orvil growled.
"Shss, shsss, shsss." Donavin held up a paw, "Don't shout, its not very nice, and they might here you." He laughed again, and went back to drinking.
Orvil was hard put not to beat the living day lights out of Donavin. It was then he noticed how bashed up Donavin was. Black eye, brushed jaw, cuts on his face, and neck, he'd obviously done something bad to his leg. "What's going on?" Orvil said in disbelieve.
Donavin giggled, and took a long drink from his bottle, it was a big bottle, and it was almost empty now. "She's dead! Garvina. She's dead. My men shot her." He made a whistling sound like an arrow, and then a thudding sound as it hit.
Orvil couldn't, wouldn't believe it, "Your drunk."
"That much is obvious." Donavin laughed.
"If she's dead, then, we're looking at a full on war." Orvil sat heavily on a nearby chair.
"Yeah, won't it be fun!" Donavin beamed.

Faiyloe

OOC: Oh I couldn't help but crack up when I read Donavin's lines.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

OOC: Thank you, thank you! I'm here all week!  ;D

Rusvul

Voxx rolled out of his hammock in the lower barracks, woken by a muffled shouting and a repetitive thumping sound. He quickly dressed himself and went in the direction of the sound.
Finding himself at the gatehouse door, he kicked it. "You again! Shut up in there. You're in no position to give me orders. Donavin will decide what to do with you. Until then, nobeast's going to let you out, so you might as well save your breath."

Cornflower MM

OOC Voxx doesn't know Arya's in there. ::)

WHOOHAHAHAHA!!!K Rachy, you have a talent for making people laugh....And you played a drunk Donavin well.

Rusvul

OOC: He can hear her shouting. And if I'm not mistaken, he's heard her voice before.

Cornflower MM

OOC: My bad.

BIC: Arya groaned, "Not you?!?!? And as far as I know, the Donavin guy has no. Clue that I'm here at all!!" Arya shouted, kicking the door, imagining the door was Voxx.

Rusvul

Voxx turned his back on the door. "Well, then you'll wait until Donavin is not blind drunk. And shut up, alright, or else I'll ask Donavin to pass judgement now. Trust me- You don't want that."

Cornflower MM

Arya just groaned, and walked to the bed and flopped down on it, landing on her shoulder, ("Ouch!") and started staring at the ceiling again.

rachel25

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 03, 2014, 09:51:32 PM
OOC Voxx doesn't know Arya's in there. ::)

WHOOHAHAHAHA!!!K Rachy, you have a talent for making people laugh....And you played a drunk Donavin well.
OOC:  ;D

BIC: "Well," Orvil sighed, not at all sure what to do. "Well." He said again. No, he couldn't just sit here, and do a Donavin, and feel sorry for himself. Even if Donavin wouldn't take charge of his own men, he would.
Orvil stood up, and stormed out the room, as he slammed the door, Donavin fell out his chair, and landed with a thud on the floor. Gasping for breath, and with the room spinning, he struggled to his feet. Then fell over an empty bottle, and bashed his head on the edge of his desk. Out for the count, he lay on the floor, amongst the mess of his room.