News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Skarz's Sketches

Started by The Skarzs, September 29, 2014, 03:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Sure; no one has asked for a long while. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Ahem           0,o

Wotever scrap that request the RP died anyway.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Hey, Dand, that RP did not die! You left, when you returned I revived it! I'm wait g for someone to post.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 03, 2015, 03:23:51 PM

Yays! I'll put up a sheet-thingamabob later. :P

DestinedDiscord

Random Artist and Fangirl!
oHo Have accidentally fallen into the Gravity Falls fandom. ((Get it? 'falls'? Jk pun not intended))

The Skarzs

Thanks!

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 05, 2015, 03:28:05 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on September 03, 2015, 03:23:51 PM

Yays! I'll put up a sheet-thingamabob later. :P
Whenever you're ready.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Hey Skarzs can I shoot you a request? Just a lone character this time, nothing big. ;)

The Skarzs

Yeah, go ahead. (Corn, you said you had a request too.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Sweet! Could you do my character Luis Vonil from the Robin Hood RP, I'll put his character sheet up here in a moment. Also could I request a swaggering pose.

Edit Here's his sheet.

Name: Luis Vonil A.K.A Captain Voc
Race: Ferret

Appearance: Luis is a lithe handsome creature with a visage that seems to radiate his crafty self-interest. His eyes are pitch black and a roughish gleam shines out of them. His fur is gray and light brown with his natural mask having a darker color. He wears a tan jerkin and a black naval coat. He goes bare pawed and bare headed though a blue handkerchief he wears around his neck makes an excellent covering when needed. At his hip is a sheathed cutlass with a plain hilt and scabbard. The blade itself isn’t particularly special, and is simply a convenient tool.

History:
Long
Luis Vonil was at one point the son of a rich merchant sailing with his father on the fine vessel Seashell While onboard Luis was raised as a gentle beast, something that did not match his demeanor. For Vonil was a wild creature with a sense of adventure. He was constantly getting in trouble and insulting his father’s important guests and business partners.

During one of their voyages Luis’s father perished in a storm leaving Luis his fortune and vast warehouses of valuable trade. All of which Luis began wasting on excessive parties, fine company, strong drink, and bad trade agreements. More than one beast took advantage of the gullible young trader and soon Luis was out of money. Unperturbed he sold his last ship, fired the crew and went to talk with the southern coast’s lord. Being a foolish creature Luis got tipsy an insulted the landlord and his family. The lord ordered him to be arrested, but when the marshal came forward to seize the young vagabond he was stabbed by a bread knife. When the lord’s guards came forward to seize the new criminal Luis ran, albeit rather clumsily back to where his crew were staying in a tavern. Telling them he had bought a new ship and had rehired them.

Cheering his crew dashed out onto the Warf and boarded their ‘new’ ship, a fine thing called the His Royal Pleasure. As they sailed out onto the main, when one of the cooks discovered an unloyal counterpart down in the hold counting out supplies, and eventually the whole story came out. Luis had in one day managed to steal the southern lord’s best ship, wound his marshal, and worst of all insulted the royal.

After only one day at sea the crew decided to turn around and tell the lord how they had been tricked, while turning in Vonil. Hoping to gain the lord’s pardon. And as much as Luis disagreed they made their plans reality by turning the ship around. Upon the sighting of land and a full squadron of angry guards Luis jumped overboard and swam along the coast. His crew didn’t give chase and sailed the ship up to the Warf where they were all taken prisoner. Luis managed to swim up to a hidden inlet where a team of guards who had been watching his progress captured him. He was taken into custody and branded as a pirate with a large P on his left wrist.

However Luis managed to escape with a small stroke of luck, he rescued some of his crew and re-stole the ship His Royal Pleasure Renaming it the Masked Luck Luis made a name for himself as a notorious thief, a capable sailor, and a deadly pirate. All under the name Captain Voc.

After a few long seasons of pirating Luis, now Voc, discovered the Infamous Rouge Crew had him in their sights and were chasing him down. As was a very angry Southern lord. Then he was informed that a mutiny was closing in on him from some of his trusted crewbeasts. Deciding the ocean wasn’t in his best interests anymore Luis jumped ship as the Rouge Crew, and the Southern lord, and the crew enacted they’re attack. It was believed that he had died in the battle that ensued however it was never confirmed.

In reality he had swam to shore and decided to travel inland and be away from the sea for a while. After hearing a story about the lavish Northlands Luis decided to travel there to see if one really could pull gold out of the rivers. He is now walking down the paths close to Newhorn searching for his evidently nonexistent treasure.

[/quote]
[close]

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

The Skarzs

I've been meaning to start this topic since the old forum went down, but I haven't wanted to start it when I had nothing new to show for it. But now, I've finally finished a drawing that has taken forever to do because of when I was able to do it. It is my original roleplaying character: the cougar Argunath.
Spoiler

I'm showing both his lighter, happier side with his close companion [and love] Elmeath, as well as the part of him he keeps within, the Bloodwrath inflicted side that he can let out as he needs to to defeat enemies. Were it not for Elmeath, though, he may stay in his berserk state for hours until he goes unconscious, and if she were to die, it may become even more dangerous.
[close]
(.75 of full size.)

Here's a picture I had previously drawn of him during his fights in the Wildcat Attack RP.
Spoiler
[close]

So. . . Yeah.

If you want a request, it's first come first served. However, I would like only one request at a time, as my schedule is busy, I have little time for drawing nowadays, and I have no guarantees as to when requests will be finished.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.