News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 20, 2014, 12:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE!!!!!!!!!

Apple-aquirers
2 (50%)
Cherry-choosers
0 (0%)
Pumpkin-pickers
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Delthion

In a little, I want to get a few more people, we still need a head of security, first officer, coms officer, and a doctor.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

*raises hand* I think it would be very convenient for me to be the comms officer, not only would I be sitting next to a console the whole time, but as some kind of co-creator it is not unreasonable that I might know when we are being hailed when others might not.

It's not something I really want, per se, but if it makes everything run more smoothly, good enough for me.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Isn't Casta the head of security?

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Oh, OK, then that also means you're the tactical officer.

Faiyloe

That means that you only need a Doctor and a First officer.  I would play the first officer but i think that would be to much power for one person. And I'm not very good with medicine...  :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

Hmmm.. If Jet is first officer or doctor, we only need one more....

Delthion

Jett I think would be a better doctor, the doctor usually argues with the captain and vice-versa, it might be better to have two people who do that out of character.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

First could you post you're character, just fill out this form:

Name:
Race:
Position (Tactical, Communications, etc):
Rank (Lieutenant, LT Commander, Ensign, Commander, this would have to be someone with very good knowledge of the Sci-fi world, and there could only be one):
Personality:
Appearance (Don't include clothes please):
Accessories (Earrings, necklaces, masks, etc):
Weapon(s):
Other:

Then if if it's good then I'll post it on the main post thingy. And all we need is a doctor!

Rusvul

Oh, a question- If I had a more powerful weapon, would I aim, shoot, experience a delay, and fire a projectile? Or is the delay after the projectile is fired? Is that a warmup or a cool down?

Delthion

Warm-up. Basically; "Aim, pull trigger, *high-pitched whine* fire."

Søren

Name: Nyroc Brushdale
Race: Badger
Position (Tactical, Communications, etc): First Officer
Rank (Lieutenant, LT Commander, Ensign, Commander, this would have to be someone with very good knowledge of the Sci-fi world, and there could only be one): Commander
Personality: Stiff, unless your withen the friend circle. Has had a decorated career, but something happens on his former assignment that caused him to become more reclusive. He doesn't speak of the event, and rarely opens up unless he feels comfortable with the person. But on the inside is a very lively, intelligent, lovable person.
Appearance (Don't include clothes please): Dimple-like skar on left cheek. Tall for a badger, but broad shouldered and slightly thinner then normal.
Accessories (Earrings, necklaces, masks, etc): N/A
Weapon(s):Radon rifle
Other:

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Just more detail on the personality and appearance and then accepted!