News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Person Above Me is Most Likely to...

Started by Maudie, December 23, 2014, 09:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Ok, with this game you say what you think the person above is most likely to be or do at some future point. For example:

Let's say that after this post, Leatho posts. It might go kind of like this:

Mask: *makes this post.*

Leatho: Most likely to be a stand up comedian (;D)

Rainshadow: Most likely to be a professional artist.

Etc.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

Most likely to be a Lord of the Rings LARPer
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Most likely to be in English Literature professor.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Wow, thank you!

TPAM is most likely to become an anime artist.

MatthiasMan

The person above me is most likely to win in a pie eating contest.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Most likely to become a taxi driver. (Yeah, really random I know. Sorry!)

Rainshadow

Most likely to own a pet shop.  (Your profile pic is distracting me and making me only able to think about animals.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

The person above me is most likely to found a completely pointless not-for-profit foundation. ;D

Maudie

Most likely to be a hardworking businessman who all the single girls secretly like. (Ok, I think my brain is currently vacationing in Hawaii.)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Seriously?! That's awesome! 8)

TPAM is most likely to be one of the nicest people anyone will ever meet. ;D

Søren

The person above me is mostly to freak out when he get 8 votes in the next round of SFC.

I'm retired from the forum