The Person Above Me is Most Likely to...

Started by Maudie, December 23, 2014, 09:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I never freak out when I am voted for on the SFC.

You are the person most likely to survive in real life.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

TPAMIMLT be the one who does not survive in real life... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

TPAMIMLT drool over a Lamborghini and never get one.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Most likely to marry an extrovert. An extreme extrovert.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Maudie

Most likely to write an epic saga. Like LOTR.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Maudie

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 26, 2014, 03:26:21 AM
Most likely to sing a song in public.

Oh man, yes. I actually have. A lot.

Most likely to be like Clark Kent and not Superman. (And I'm talking the old Superman movie. I haven't seen the new ones.)

Delthion

I haven't seen either, so could you please explain?

TPAMIMLT spout random things to someone who just stares blankly at you.

Maudie

Clark Kent is handsome, clean cut, dark haired, hard working, attractive, mild mannered, etc. Or at least that's how I remember him. It's been a while (as in eight years) since I saw it.

Most likely to not do lots of stupid things.

Delthion

TPAMIMLT get stop posting on this forum in a few years.

And thanks! ;D

Maudie

Delthion