The Person Above Me is Most Likely to...

Started by Maudie, December 23, 2014, 09:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

I dunno. I guess you remind me of my bossy big brother.

Most likely to be one of those annoying brothers who is always right.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Most likely to punch someone in the face if they try to attack you.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

TPAMIMLT have her hair cut very short for a while.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

TPAMIMLT survive well in real life.

@Mask, actually, usually I'm quite certain I'm right, but I overlook some key facts and am wrong. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 26, 2014, 08:12:09 AM
  Most likely to punch someone in the face if they try to attack you.  :P

More like kick them in the...you know what? Let's forget I said anything.

Most likely to present a logical and sensible argument that has everyone else sputtering and lost for words.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Actually, I've done that several times... ;D

TPAMIMLT use a completely illogical argument that has everyone stopped in their tracks.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Most likely to start a heated debate with anyone who disses Lord of the Rings.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Mask on December 26, 2014, 04:29:08 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on December 26, 2014, 03:26:21 AM
Most likely to sing a song in public.

Oh man, yes. I actually have. A lot.
Looks like I got you well. . .

Most likely to go to an anime thing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Most likely to be a professional blacksmith.

Delthion

Most likely to be a skilled ballerina with an anger-management problem. ;D

Rainshadow

Most likely to quote/reference Lord of the Rings at least once in every conversation.

@Skarzsy-chan:  "Anime thing"?  You mean like Comic-Con, only for anime?  (Not sure what an anime Comic-Con would be called, as I've never been to any sort of convention.  :P)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on December 26, 2014, 09:45:23 PM
Most likely to be a skilled ballerina with an anger-management problem. ;D

Excuse me? Anger management problem?!

Most likely to be a happy, jokey person.

Delthion

You just proved my point! ;D ;D ;D ;D

TPAMIMLT eat no meat for her entire life. *Shudder.* ;D

BadgerLordFiredrake

TPAMIMLT...

I have no idea.  I barely know most of you.

baby turtle forever

Søren

I'm retired from the forum