The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 26, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

The M.R.S. Genesis the first working ship of it's kind had just taken off from the Mossflower Republic, and the planet had just become far enough away so that it appeared to be a large star, Hastigeth Carrantha the captain of the Genesis, reflected back on the previous happenings of the day, the ship had been outfitted for its mission: To go to the eleventh planet, Nsyslest and find what happened to the food stores and the inhabitants of the Arkship. He had had his pick of the bridge crew and knew he had chosen his officers well. He was a little uneasy at having such an inexperienced beast on the comms and as the pilot, but her simulation scores had been outstanding. There had been a gathering so great that it almost surpassed the number of beasts watching the Arkship's take off that fateful day. He secretly feared the worst, that the ship had accidentally awoken some new and mysterious race of hostile creatures, they had just resolved the last of the conflicts on Moss. He looked around at his bridge crew once more before sitting down. "Prepare to go to Dimensional Drive."

OOC: Now this RP will require very quick responses, as it can't continue without the response of various positions, so if you could try to post at least once every time you're on if you're needed. :)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Joseph Riggurt, head doctor of the Genesis, overlooked his health records. All the soldiers and other personnel had been checked on to ensure they were fit for service, and all had been approved, save for an engineering assistant, who'd come down with a cold. The crewbeasts of the M.R.S Genesis were now fit to face whatever Nsyslest threw at them.

"All medical exams are finished," the hare reported to Hastigeth via his mouthpiece. "I will be on the bridge in a moment."

Delthion

"Very good, we're making good time. Where is the diplomat? Angelica I believe her name was?" said Hastigeth turning to his first officer.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

"Right here sir," a tall slender wolf said smartly as she walk on to the bridge "Angelica Savill of the Keltar Province and the direct representative of the Counsel of the Mossflower Republic. You are Hastigeth Carrantha, Captain of the M.R.S Genesis, previously captain of the phoenix, decorated by the council on three different occasions. I read all of your files before taking this assignment,"

OOC: If you don't mind the history lesson. I can change anything I said about your characters, just ask. Oh and could you have it so that angelica didn't get her health exam and needs a bit of persuading to get it done.         
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

OOC: Sure, just it's the M.R.S. Genesis.

"Quite right, very thorough and meticulous, I wish I could say the same thing for your health exam, haven't even taken it and we don't know if your body can tolerate Hyperspatial Dimensional Drive!" said Hastigeth raising an eyebrow.

Izeroth

"Ah, hello!" said Joseph, who had just entered the bridge. "Thank you for reminding me to give her a health exam; I didn't include her in the crew examination. Now, if she will allow me to do a scan, we can complete the health records."

Delthion

"Well, do your best, you'll have a commendation when we get home if you manage to get her to take it." said the lynx smiling.

Faiyloe

"You should be happy to know that I am perfectly healthy, I really don't have time fore all of your poking and prodding nonsense. I am very busy at the moment. Perhaps another time but right now I have work to do,"

Delthion

"Well then, since you are refusing to take the test I am afraid we must turn back and drop you off, then we may proceed on our mission. Helm, bring us about." said Hastigeth, hiding his smile.

Faiyloe

"Belay that! This is a blatant misuse of your power. I am a representative of the council, You can't just put me back," She said at the absurdity of the demand.

Izeroth

Joseph turned to the wolf, who seemed bent on avoiding a medical exam. "With all due respect, we have every right to put you back. Regulations clearly state that all crew members and passengers must recieve a check-up before embarking on an expedition. You are from the government, and as such have never recieved a scan. Such a scan would only take a moment, and would tell me if you are really suited for this mission."

Faiyloe

"Fine, Just make it quick, I've got things to do," Angelica huffed as she followed the hare down to the infirmary for her scan.

Søren

OOC: Sorry I'm late, I was working on Overlords Orders and didn't realize this started.
BIC:
The first officer walked across the bridge and took his seat to the captains right. "Sorry I'm late sir, the officials on the planet have had a busy day, and it took forever for anyone to leave via shuttle. When shall we depart sir?"

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

"Alright then," Joseph said as they entered the infirmary. "Stand next to the wall, and I'll do a scan with this device here. The scan will tell me a number of important things, including if you're suited for space travel."

Delthion

Hastigeth heard the wolf finally give in. "Helm put us back on course to Nsyslest."