The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 26, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Angelica went over and stood by the scanning device "Just get this over with," she said moodily. She did not like her schedule  being uprooted like this. Even if it would only take a few minutes.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

Casta propped his feet up in his own personal office, a communication device stuffed in his ear he scanned the ships main functions again making sure there was no breaches in the hull or hacks in the main system. he flicked his com on allowing him to speak directly to the captain.
"All locked down and ready here Cap, We got no hitchhikers nor stowaways if'n ya don't count the stuck up delegate onboard, Ya'll are ready to ride and thunder so lets get a'moving." The Squirrel chuckled to himself releasing his com button leaning back, ready for a long ride. He had never been very good at the whole mechanical thing, but you could never hope for a better fighter.

OOC: Okay I'm here, and as security officer I supposed my job Is to check for anything wrong with ship security, but if there's something else just say so.  8)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

OOC: You would be on the bridge as tactical officer. :)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Okay I will head over there as soon as someone posts.

Delthion

OOC: Thanks.

BIC: "Mr. Casta, please report to the bridge." said Hastigeth. "Helm, engage HSDD, factor 1."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Casta sighed, stomping out of his office he began the short walk to the bridge, he walked into the bridge. Marching straight up to Hastigeth he saluted smartly,
"Tennet, Casta reportin as ordered, Sir." Casta called smartly.

Delthion

"Thank you Casta, please assume your station, we'll need you on the bridge for awhile."

Izeroth

Joseph flicked a switch, turning on the machine. It beeped and flashed for about thirty seconds, and then showed a report. "Everything seems to be fine," Joseph said. "No bone abnormalities or problems with your organs. I think you're good to go."

Rusvul

Lee Allen was unbelievably excited. She had never traveled dimensionally, or at all. But she had scored well on the simulations, and the simulations were supposedly accurate. "Course set for Nsyslest Shutting down tactical systems... Sensors staying steady... Ready to go to Dimensional Drive, factor one. Engaging..." Eyes were fastened on every window on the ship, as regular space blurred and then vanished, replaced by swirling blues and purples.

A comms signal beeped and was patched through. "Lieutenant Commander Walker to the bridge... All systems go, captain. We're holding up just fine."

Faiyloe

"I could have told you that," Angelica humphed. Sh down from the machine and gave Joseph an annoyed look before leaving the infirmary and heading for her quarters. There had been no offices to spare so she would have to make do with her quarters.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

"Very good, engage factor two." said Hastigeth, smiling with pride, his ship had been the first to do that and stay together. "Anything on the sensors?" he asked looking back at the ops officer.

Rusvul

OOC: Lee Allen is the person who'd see things on sensors, no? Or am I wrong?

BIC: Allen nodded. "With pleasure... Factor two engaged." The ship shook slightly, but held and suffered no further disturbance. Out of the windows, the blues and purples shifted into turquoises and greens. "Our current relative speed is... Three lightseconds per second, sir. Nothing unusual on sensors."

Delthion

OOC: We don't have an ops officer so that will work.

"Very good, bring us out for a while, we'll want to scan everything that we come across. The Arkship didn't have sensors. We sacrificed those for space." said Hastigeth.

Søren

OOC: So sorry, today has been extremely hectic.
BIC:
The stoick first officer turned to the captian: "Sir, I'm a little concerned with regard the crew. This is going to be a new experience for all of us, but some of the younger officers might not take it well. How do you think they will respond to the situation? Personally, I think a good crew has to be ready to react to anything. But for some reason, I don't get that impression with this crew."

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

"Oh, don't worry, they were only assigned to this because of their outstanding scores on the simulations. Although I am not certain about one of them. Angelica barely got a passing grade. She was constantly arguing about not having to go through with it as she was going on the mission with or without a passing score." said Hastigeth inwardly smiling at the stubbornness of the wolf. She was going to make this a comical journey.

OOC: Faiy is this alright?