The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 26, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Are you wanting to reboot it completely, or do you just want to start where we left off?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

OOC: Start where we left off.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

OOC: Ready when you are. Can I get a recap?

Hickory

Groddil

OOC: Yes, but with main focus on the most recent parts. I can say that Gurmly was busy cleaning or something.

Hickory

OOC: Ok. The M.R.S. Genesis left Mossflower to find the Arkship, which carried a bunch of beasts. Space travel, etc, the ship was pulled out by another one and was attacked. An away lead by Nyroc Brushdale (the commanding officer, Soren's charrie) invaded the enemy ship and captured some of their own. Intel fiver Jenbean (my dude) and Captain Carrantha (The commander of EVERYTHING, Del's character) managed to uncloak a second ship, which took the prisoners the away team of ours had earlier captured. (Now the important stuff begins) Stuff happened. The Security Officer, Casta Longeye (Sandpaw's character) was revealed to be a spy. Brushdale, Carrantha, and Jenbean investigated him but didn't find anything out. They reached the planet where the Arkship crashed and teleported down. That team consisted of: Faiy's character, Savill the diplomat, Jenbean, Brushdale, and later on Carrantha. They explored, then Longeye's cover was blown. A chase happened, Longeye was taken by his employers and escaped. Carrantha came down and they all found the Arkship. Jenbean and Savill found a way in, explored a small amount, then teleported back to the Genesis. Read Del's last wall of text in this thread and you should catch up to what happened to the Arkship, and I posted the next part of the plot in the OOC thread.

You asked for a recap. ;D