News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Random Rants

Started by Maudie, January 13, 2015, 06:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

On Skarzs' recommendation, I have created a thread for this. I needed it, anyway.

Why does Fablehaven have no fandom? Grrr...

Skandar Keynes should be in more movies.

Not really rants, I know, but things that frustrate me.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jetthebinturong

Why does Blood of Olympus leave so many loose ends?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE RANTING??!!! Wait, oh...oops.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Oh, the PERFECT thread! Thanks, Mask!

WHY DOES PEOPLE HAVE TO ASSUME SO FRIGIN' MUCH?! IT REALLY CHEESES ME OFF!

The Mask

WHY DONT ALL HOTELS HAVE FREE INTERNET??IT GETS REALLY ANNOYING!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rusvul

Here's one:

Why is always-on DRM (in games) even a thing? D:

Cornflower MM

WHY DO PEOPLE IN RPS HAVE NO RESPECT ANYMORE?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Maudie

What's this you say? Tell me about it.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Mask on January 13, 2015, 10:10:13 PM

That dang Return to Redwall Abbey RP! Twice now, in places that involve me, have they taken off and advanced five friggin' pages! When I first started RPing, we never did that! The farthest we ever went was two pages, and that was Dan and Faiy. Besides, I wasn't needed then! They just practically ignore the fact that they've made five pages, and have NO FREAKING CONSIDERATION FOR OTHER PEOPLE IN THE RP WHO WILL NEED TO CATCH UP!

Maudie

Whoa whoa whoa, calm down, Corny. They were probably just caught up in the RP. I experienced that before the one time I participated in an RP. You should nicely tell them how you are feeling, hinting at your frustration, and ask them to slow down. If they don't after that, you may use your frying pan. But try it first.  ;)

Hickory

Corny, I've apologized multiple times. If you want me to do something else, just tell me.

Why do hares al ist never get major parts in redwall? It makes no sense.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

WHY DOES SCHOOL HAVE TO BE SO LONG AND STUPID?!?!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 13, 2015, 10:19:18 PM
Quote from: Mask on January 13, 2015, 10:10:13 PM

That dang Return to Redwall Abbey RP! Twice now, in places that involve me, have they taken off and advanced five friggin' pages! When I first started RPing, we never did that! The farthest we ever went was two pages, and that was Dan and Faiy. Besides, I wasn't needed then! They just practically ignore the fact that they've made five pages, and have NO FREAKING CONSIDERATION FOR OTHER PEOPLE IN THE RP WHO WILL NEED TO CATCH UP!
Um, I've been following that RP, and... recently, you went into a bit of an RP slump - not posting in RP's, dropping out of Gonff's.... Like Mask said, they were just caught up in the RP. Do you really expect six or more people (that's quite a few RP'ers on this forum) to hold up the RP for one person who seemed to have forgotten about the RP?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Jukka? Brace for impact.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, I know I'm walking into the lion's jaws here, but it had to be said. No one else would.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien