News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Random Rants

Started by Maudie, January 13, 2015, 06:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

This should be interesting.

*Casts Titanic Growth on Cornflower/Lion* There. +4/+4. It's an instant, too. I love instants.

Maudie

Jukka is always the one who tells Corny when she's being a little...snappy.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

"All crewmembers by the name of Jukka brace for impact!" ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 13, 2015, 10:09:18 PM
WHY DO PEOPLE IN RPS HAVE NO RESPECT ANYMORE?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
I KNOW RIGHT THEY JSUT FORGET ABOUT ME!!!! IVE BEEN IN THE CAPTIANS READY ROOM FOR LIKE AN HOUR, WE'VE BLOWN UP THE WHOLE FLIPPIN' FLEET BY NOW!!!

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

why do people always have to post their rants in all caps!?!

James Gryphon

DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME USING CAPITAL LETTERS? I'M SO OFFENDED.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

OMG!! YOU ALPHIBETIST!!!
(Hehehehehehehe)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 13, 2015, 10:29:44 PM
Corny, I've apologized multiple times. If you want me to do something else, just tell me.

Why do hares al ist never get major parts in redwall? It makes no sense.

I know, and I'm not mad at you, Sage.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 13, 2015, 10:57:07 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 13, 2015, 10:19:18 PM
Quote from: Mask on January 13, 2015, 10:10:13 PM
What's this you say? Tell me about it.

That dang Return to Redwall Abbey RP! Twice now, in places that involve me, have they taken off and advanced five friggin' pages! When I first started RPing, we never did that! The farthest we ever went was two pages, and that was Dan and Faiy. Besides, I wasn't needed then! They just practically ignore the fact that they've made five pages, and have NO FREAKING CONSIDERATION FOR OTHER PEOPLE IN THE RP WHO WILL NEED TO CATCH UP!
Um, I've been following that RP, and... recently, you went into a bit of an RP slump - not posting in RP's, dropping out of Gonff's.... Like Mask said, they were just caught up in the RP. Do you really expect six or more people (that's quite a few RP'ers on this forum) to hold up the RP for one person who seemed to have forgotten about the RP?

*Screams in frustration* Yes, Jukka, I DID go into a RP slump! I freely admit it! I've dropped out of quite a few RPs BECAUSE I DON'T THIMNK I CAN HANDLE IT, GADDANGIT! And I'm sorry, I didn't realize LEAVING FOR ONE NIGHT IS FORGETTING ABOUT A DAMN RP! THAT'S IT! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I'M DONE! FOR REAL!

Mhera

Quote from: James Gryphon on January 14, 2015, 06:38:04 AM
DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME USING CAPITAL LETTERS? I'M SO OFFENDED.
i am not offended! how dare you call me offended! that would offend me if i weren't so not offended!

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 14, 2015, 06:45:23 AM
OMG!! YOU ALPHIBETIST!!!
(Hehehehehehehe)
don't label me, you capitalist!

Søren

Mhera

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 14, 2015, 06:46:24 PM
HATER!!
;D
what's wrong with being a hater! do you hate haters or something!?! you hater hater!

Jukka the Sling

*Sigh* Corny, you missed several days' worth of RP, not one night. Anyone would think you'd dropped out. I did.

You didn't even nicely ask the people in the RP if they could please wait for you. Instead, without any prior warning, you went nuclear. That isn't very nice.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: Mhera on January 14, 2015, 06:50:11 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 14, 2015, 06:46:24 PM
HATER!!
;D
what's wrong with being a hater! do you hate haters or something!?! you hater hater!
YOU HATER HATER HATER!

James Gryphon

Quote from: Corn(rant about RP activity)
The first time, you made your post December 30th. You posted an OOC post asking what happened January 3rd, four days and five pages later. The second time, you posted January 8th; two pages later, on January 13th, you posted an OOC post complaining about people posting without you.

Some RPs are fast and some are slow, but four days and five days is a bit more than just leaving for one night. I don't know whether you were actually on the forum those days or not, but if you didn't post on the RP, it's the same as an absence, as far as the other players are concerned. I'm sorry if life circumstances are keeping you from posting a lot, but there's no reason to get so worked up about things moving on.
« Subject to editing »

Mhera