News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Random Rants

Started by Maudie, January 13, 2015, 06:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Like Izerother said, you're being too hard on yourself. I know that girls are far different from boys, and some of your problems may just be the way your mind works. I'm not going to pretend to understand it, because I don't. I just want to remind you that you are human; don't forget that. Mistakes are made by all of us. Life isn't easy, as apparent to literally everyone. Things happen that we can't stop, inevitably. You have to fight through things, and if that means taking a step back to take two forward, then so be it.

Forgive my tired rambling.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm tired, and will (ironically) procrastinate on posting about procrastination. Seriously.
I'll put something up tomorrow morning.

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Skyblade on August 17, 2015, 01:59:00 AM
Get ready for a full-blown rant, not using the reasonable style I had earlier :P

Long
Why do I never feel like DOING MY WORK? I've been procrastinating all flippin' summer! What is WRONG with me? :'( :'( I mean, seriously, I'm being such an awful student! I used to be better, but it seems like the more years that pass the more procrastinating and lazy I get! I always feel tired and don't want to do anything except things that I like, AKA writing! How else did I get 50,000+ words? And I really enjoy playing my flute/piccolo! But I hate playing when my parents can hear; I'm so shy!! :(

And I keep telling myself, "Do your work" and then I'm STILL like too tired and stuff, and keep doing all the stuff I enjoy and I'm just done with school and done with life. Being a teenager and a student is harder than it looks. I feel like this is all my fault and for good reason, but I wish I wasn't tired. And I get hardly any sleep at night; I fall asleep at around 3 AM these days, more or less. I'm gaining weight too, and I'm always thinking like "Boo-hoo, so sorry for myself, I'm so miserable." WHATEVER. My life isn't even bad; it's good, but I'm worn-out and I want to hide.

The truth is I've done almost nothing - literally - all summer, no studying or work and I'm sorry to confess this but I must, I feel so guilty. I'm always on the computer all day either on this forum or my story, and I'm always thinking of my story. It's fun, and maybe it's an escape? IDK. I'd like to think that I'm just imaginative and creative. And I try to stop but I can't and yeah, that's why I feel like an awful person.

And like I said I'm miserable and I don't want school to start already and I hardly did my work...and I have SAT studying to do; why is that test so hard for me? :(

Yeah, I'm on the verge of crying; I cry too easily these days. Hope you don't mind the rant but it makes me feel better and this is the ranting thread. Yeah, I feel bad for posting this, just let me know tactfully if it's wrong please; I want to be a model member. And don't feel obligated to reply.
[close]
Sky, I feel you about the whole thing. I spent my Summer looking at my computer saying I should write, looking at my books saying I should read, looking at my phone saying I should listen to music. All I did was sit in my bed thinking of what I could do and never actually doing it. School gets me on a schedule and makes me more motivated to so things such as write or read. I know this year of school will be very stressful for you, but hopefully when it starts back up, things start to even out and you can have set times for different things. Hope that made sense.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Skyblade

Thank you all. I really appreciate it. I've been down lately.

Keep calm and battle on...

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Maudie

Rant rant rantitty rant...

I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING TO RANT ABOUT!!!! BUT I NEED TO RANT! BUT I DONT REALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO RANT ABOUT! EEEEERRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Man, reading through my old posts. Sometimes I hate old me, sometimes I love old me...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Russa Nodrey

Yeah, me too. Half the time I'm like "Aaaw, I used to be so hilarious and fun!", and the other half I'm like "Eeek! I can't believe I said that! That was so stupid!" :P
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Gah! Why do the people I want to notice me don't notice me at all! It's like I'm one of those footnotes in history.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.