News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Random Rants

Started by Maudie, January 13, 2015, 06:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria_Wildlough

YA'LL ALL ARE HATING HATERS FOR HATING HATERS FOR BEING BEING HATER HATERS!!!

Crrrreham, please excuse me for randomly saying something.

Maudie

I've been strangely melancholy lately. It's hard to rant when melancholy. But my brother I frustrating me and I am frustrating me, and the fact that I don't have books right now is frustrating, and my Shakespeare class is frustrating, and my fan fiction is frustrating me.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

Rant:
WHY ARE YOU SO SPAZZY?? SERIOUSLY, CAN WE FOCUS HERE?!?!? LETS JUST DO ONE THIBG AT A TIME!!!
ITS CALLED TIME-LAPSE NOT STOP-ACTION!! AND IS CALLED STOP-MOTION, NOT STOP-ACTION!!! STOP-ACTION ISNT EVEN A THING!!!!!!!!!!

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

???
I am confused. About whether or not that was a joke.
I'd thought I'd toned down the spazz lately.
:P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

James Gryphon

OOOOH LOOK AT ME, I USE ALL CAPS, I'M MAD!!!! ANGER IS POWER, SO I AM MIGHTY. RESPECT AND FEAR ME!!111!!!
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

You're not mad. You're hyper. It's weird to see James hyper. There are subtle differences between mad caps and hyper caps.

James Gryphon

Like the "1s" in a series of exclamation marks?
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

Like drawn out letters and especially "ooh, look at me." :P

James Gryphon

That was meant to be kinda sarcastic. ;)
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

I know. But you said you were mad when you were using hyper characteristics instead of mad ones.

James Gryphon

Are you CALLING ME A LIAR?!?!?!
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

YES I AM YOU DIRTY LIAR!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

Those are fighting words. I challenge you to a duel to the deaf, tomorrow, at high noon.
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

Quote from: James Gryphon on January 15, 2015, 12:19:36 AM
Those are fighting words. I challenge you to a duel to the deaf, tomorrow, at high noon.
deaf?