News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Arena OOC

Started by James Gryphon, January 14, 2015, 04:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Talked things over with Faiy, and we're making a slight change. The Arena is going to reside in Forum Games.

Here, though, you can make comments about the game -- how things are going, etc. Spectators especially are welcome.
« Subject to editing »

James Gryphon

Wanted to comment on the PPing thing -- I think you have to phrase it as "so-and-so attempts to hit so-and-so with the blower", or "so-and-so swings their shovel at so-and-so", like in a RP. You can't just say that your attack hits or does damage, though.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Thanks James for clearing that up.  ;)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

Oh and in response to Sunpaws question about the wand, That is for you to find out.  ;D You have to figure out how it works (Just remember that I control all magic in the game so you cannot say weather or not your attempts succeeded.)  ;D

Tiria_Wildlough

so I would say like,

*waves the wand trying to grow a flower*

Then what would happen?

Faiyloe

Then I would say weather it worked or not and what happens as a result of your attempt. 

The Skarzs

Can we pretty much do anything we want? (Within reason, of course.) :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Yup, your course of action is up to you, within reason and within the rules of course.

BlueRose

And APPARENTLY AAT's aren't allowed.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Russa Nodrey

Um, how would one fight with silly putty?
Freddy

Izeroth

Well, you could try to stuff it into someone's mouth... Or you could always use it to block a magical attack, creating magic silly putty in the process. Silly putty golems  ;D A giant silly putty blob that swallows everything, including you! ;D Well, it'd be fun for the audience at least.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 15, 2015, 03:48:52 AM
Um, how would one fight with silly putty?

use your imagination, Be creative, I can think of a bunch of cool things you could do with it.  ;D

Izeroth

Sorry to post so much, but I had an idea. If someone is defeated, can we use thumbs up and thumbs down to decide whether they live or die?