News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Arena OOC

Started by James Gryphon, January 14, 2015, 04:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

No... *Glares are Izeroth* Oh and I added a poll so you guys can bet on who you think is going to win.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

*Groans* Games are too safe nowadays. No one ever gets horribly killed anymore. *Elderly voice* When I was your age, we didn't have all those fancy regulations....

Faiyloe

In answer to peoples questions. Yes contestants my vote.

Søren

I voted for myself. Couldn't take not knowing how many votes I had. I'm in the lead!!

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Btw I voted for you, Soren. You've got a good shot.

I'm surprised people voted for me, but whoever did - even if it was a joke or something like that - thank you ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Ok, thanks. I know Izeroth did, and so did I, so that makes 3.

LT Sandpaw

voted for Soren use that Monster Drink wisely!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

So how do we determine if a player is eliminated or not? Just by Faiyloe's judgment?

Faiyloe

Basically yes. If they are in a situation in which they cant get out of, are properly cornered and no way of escape then they are out. If they have received enough hits etc... then they are out. For example if a player is covered in shaving cream from head to toe and is drowning in the ball pit then I would take them out.   

BlueRose

I'm gonna start bucking the system!!!!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Faiyloe

Brake the rules get kicked out, use ingenuity you may just win. Be careful. I'm watching you. 

James Gryphon

I'm supporting Skyblade, because I like water guns.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

Nice. This game is a really cool idea. I hope there will be future rounds so others can partcipate as well.

@James Gryphon: Yes! :DD Water gun FTW.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

BlueRose

I'm not going to break the rules, Faiy, just... Make things less interesting.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Søren

Sky is about to shoot me, but can it be that she's actually shooting a mirror, sense were in the hall of mirrors? Or is she really about to shoot me?
EDIT: Nevermind.