News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Arena OOC

Started by James Gryphon, January 14, 2015, 04:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

How do you want us to react to stuff happening to us if we did something to another person but they haven't reacted yet?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

@ Skarzs: Wait for them to react. If they don't react in a decent amount of time I will play the out come for them.

@ Soren: Absolutely that is what the mirrors are for.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

SilentSam

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 15, 2015, 04:53:11 PM
Basically yes. If they are in a situation in which they cant get out of, are properly cornered and no way of escape then they are out. If they have received enough hits etc... then they are out. For example if a player is covered in shaving cream from head to toe and is drowning in the ball pit then I would take them out.   
Heheh. I have the shaving cream. I will start attacking soon.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion

Quote from: Izeroth on January 15, 2015, 04:26:17 AM
Sorry to post so much, but I had an idea. If someone is defeated, can we use thumbs up and thumbs down to decide whether they live or die?

Wow, were you a gladiator?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Thanks Faiyloe and whoever sent me the gift :D When does my gun run out of water and need to filled again?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

Well now You don't have to re fill it you just have to wait for it to recharge itself. Just use your better judgement as to how long it takes but I would say that when fully charged it can hold about the amount of water found in a large water bottle. Not the little store bought disposable ones but the refillable kind.   ;D

Skyblade

Faiyloe

Alright now that Tiria's out I reset the poll so people can vote again.  ;D

Skyblade

Would it be PPing if we break or use things in the arena? It's not controlling other people's characters, but I wanted to ask.

Faiyloe

go ahead, just so long as you don't say that there are things in the arena that I didn't already say where there like saying that there is a refrigerator or a sandwich, or a couch. (It is ok to specify on the stuff in the Jungle gym if it makes sense to be there same with the other arias in the arena)

Skyblade

James Gryphon

With accessories like that magic wand, who needs enemies? It seems the best use of it would be to give it to one of your opponents and watch them kill themselves with it.
« Subject to editing »

Faiyloe

Unless you learn how to control it, there is a set way, until then however I will use a random generator to determine if the out come of your attempts are good neutral or bad. Oh and Dell is out so I have just reset the poll. Much good all Dell's vote's did him...  ;D :P

LT Sandpaw

Is the wand like an opposite gun where if you try to do something with it, it does the reverse because that would be really cool.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

Nope. it's not opposite, just random. some times it will do something useful for the user and some times it will do something bad, and some times it will do something neutral.