News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Eulaliaaa!

I'm getting close to finding out who it is. If I were you guys, I'd be using the other forum to find out. I'm trying to narrow down the list of people I suspect :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Russa Nodrey

I'm trying to figure it out, too. Does anyone have any clues they could give me?
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 16, 2016, 09:48:27 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 11, 2016, 12:48:09 AM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 11, 2016, 12:46:08 AM
They've dragged this joke on for far too long to have the result be in any way impactful.

I know the person's motivation for not telling. I think I know who it is, but I'm not revealing it.
Why are you not revealing it?

The person would prefer if I didn't tell anyone.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

Why are there so many guests online now anyway?

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Groddil on January 19, 2016, 11:43:07 PM
Why are there so many guests online now anyway?

There is war on the wind.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Groddil

QuoteGuest   01:21:21 AM   Moderating the topic Prom?.
Wha- How? But...

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Feles

Been up for about two hours and it already has guests...
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Banya

Quote from: Who's Online1 Guest, 2 Users
Users active in past 15 minutes:
Banya, Jukka the Sling

What's this?  The members outnumber the Guests and are taking the lead in this war.

Delthion

HOORRAAAAAY!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D (Boy does that feel good! Haven't posted any grins in a very long time!) ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Dannflower Reguba

I FOUND THE POST BUTTON!  :D ..... Er...... "reply" button.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Delthion

YAAAAY!!! He hath found the reply button!!! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Anyone noticed that the Guests seem to like the calendar and profiles?