Unnatural ~ a magic RP (OOC and sign up topic)

Started by Faiyloe, January 25, 2015, 08:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Wylder Treejumper

Yes (He doesn't know her name, so it wouldn't make sense to say he was talking to her specifically)... unless there is another person around that fits that description. If you wish, make there be and PP her.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Okay, I thought they were all in the hallway thing that had all the cells along it; I don't believe they went in the interrogation room yet. Before things get too confusing, shall we straighten things out here? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

They are in the hall still just outside their cells.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Wylder Treejumper

Let's get this RP up again. It was going really well!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

I'm not sure what we can do at the moment, since the whole massively coincidental meet-up caused a lull in activity due to no real reason to do much. We need to decide whether or not the newcomers will join the group or what. After that the RP should get moving.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

At this point it is really my fault, the new comers have more or less been accepted I need to contact Izzy and get his character back in the mess then I have to do a bit of a time skip. As of now ashes characters can be introduced to the rest of the group and I can get a meeting with Izzy's character and the king. Now I have to write about Shakespeare so I can't do that now but I will see if I can get to it latter... keep bugging me if you have to I might forget. XP

Kitsune

I kind of forgot I was in this... Is it still going?

Faiyloe

I have been trying to get it going again and I keep forgetting to PM Izzy to tell him to post XP. I will probably initiate a time jump which will help get things going again.

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 31, 2015, 10:22:09 PM
I have been trying to get it going again and I keep forgetting to PM Izzy to tell him to post XP. I will probably initiate a time jump which will help get things going again.

Sorry. I'll try to post today or tomorrow.

Dannflower Reguba

Still here, just don't have anything plot moving to do.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This