News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Scrabble!

Started by Leatho Shellhound, February 10, 2015, 10:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

My sister and I played book scrabble, my favorite book series (Redwall) against hers (Narnia). It has playing card that let you do special things, like making a word that goes off the board.

I'm white and she's black, we could only use words that were in the books.

I won BTW... Redwallllllll!!!!!!!

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Wot, wot!

That's awesome. Redwall wins every time ;)...
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Lady Amber

MeadowR

Cool! To be fair, with many more books in the series than Narnia you've got far more options to work from! ;D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

James Gryphon

Are there tile racks in the game or no? There are a bunch of words that I'm not sure you could spell with just seven letters.
« Subject to editing »

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: James Gryphon on February 11, 2015, 05:15:37 PM
Are there tile racks in the game or no? There are a bunch of words that I'm not sure you could spell with just seven letters.

The way we played, we didn't use them. We could use any letters we wanted as long as we had them, and the word we wanted to use would fit on the board (unless you had a card that let you do other wise).
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

rrrrr

Great Job!

Redwallllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

The Mask

Salamandastron would have gotten you a fair few points. 8)
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock