Bribe The Moderators

Started by Blaggut, March 22, 2015, 04:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Three cheers for Lord Ashenwyte!
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Matthias720

Too bad. I'm back. You missed. >:D

LT Sandpaw

Accept this giant ship as an apology!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Matthias720

Lady Ashenwyte

You in jail...

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on November 12, 2015, 02:54:29 PM
What have you done Ashen!?

FREEDOM! GLORY! GORY GLORY!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Matthias720

I need a punishment suitable for Ashen's defiance.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

Give me a picture of my spirit animal, Squidward Tentacles.  (I ain't lyin'.  We're both clarinetists, both love art, we're both antisocial introverts, and I'll likely end up working at a fast food restaurant because that's one of the best options for a part-time job where I live.  I'm literally the human version of Squidward.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

His voice actor has a hilarious surname.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

I'm surprised this hasn't been done yet.

Every time a member posts, increase the number by one. However, when a mod posts, they request a "bribe," which a member must give the mod in the form of an image.

If the bribe isn't payed within three days, the number count is reduced back to one, and we start over. Until... a mod posts.

LT Sandpaw

Easy Peasy lemon squeezey.  ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

I actually forgot about this game, to be honest.  Can't believe I did, 'cause it's fun!

Now, to celebrate the fact that my brother was kind enough to buy me Overwatch last night and I got to play with him and his friends for a few hours, I'd like someone to get me a real nice headset.  Preferably one with a microphone.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

Complete with cushions for optimum experience.