News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Corny's Non-Redwall Stories.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 29, 2015, 05:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Thanks for the revive, Skeebop! :) *Hugs*

I'm working on it. . . I am, however, suffering a severe lack of motivation. :P BUT! I'm working on various chapter. If anyone else is waiting for an update. Which I kinda doubt.

Skyblade

I'm waiting for updates :P

I also plan to write a review for all your stories, if you're cool with that.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

YES PLEASE! Well, except SoaC. Because that story is utter trash.

Skyblade

I haven't forgotten about the review. Any story you want me to do first? :) It'll be my pleasure.

Cornflower MM

Um,. . . . .  Can you do If One Never Left first, please? :)

Skyblade

OH DARN. Totally didn't do the review *Facepalm*

I suppose it's outdated now, anyway. Are you posting more stuff here? You know I'm interested. Just drained from schoolwork and my own writing.

Cornflower MM

In all honesty no, that review wouldn't be outdated. I've done barely any writing. Just the Solangelo one-shot you saw, and a little bit on an unfinished chapter. I might, when I get something done.

Skyblade

Oh, ok! :) I still can't guarantee the review soon, though :P

Keep writing! And posting it, too, if you want ;D

Cornflower MM

Whenever's fine, at this rate.

I will when my muse decides to join me again, because if I try writing without the muse. . . .  It looks forced and I don't like it.

The Skarzs

I rather liked "Faith". It was nice to read, a sort of "rainbow over a battlefield with a flower growing" sort of feel. It was a little hard to read with the glitches with the punctuation marks, but I think I read it all right.
One thing that I think could use improvement was when Brianna was talking to Fabian; if she really was a five year old, she wouldn't be doing much in the way of reason and point making. :P I should know, I've got a five year old brother, and have been through two other young ones. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.