News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders Commentary

Started by Hickory, April 08, 2015, 11:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

IZZY!!!  It's so great to see ya! :DDDDDDDD
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Hey Iz! Did you see the Alternate Universe forum? (Aka, the temporary one James set up?)

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 24, 2015, 01:48:10 AM
Hey Iz! Did you see the Alternate Universe forum? (Aka, the temporary one James set up?)

Unfortunately I did not.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

Reading the threads, I've fallen in love with this game all over again :)

Izeroth

For discussion regarding Overlord's Orders.

Groddil

Groddil

Sooooo...

It's finally startin'.

BTW, did I even do that first post the right way? :p

Hickory

Groddil: You can't kill anyone (like Fatch did with Daskar), which is why I left it as an open point, but it's petty good.

Then again, I haven't played in a while.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Groddil

Quote from: Sagetip on September 07, 2016, 12:45:48 PM
Groddil: You can't kill anyone (like Fatch did with Daskar), which is why I left it as an open point, but it's petty good.

Then again, I haven't played in a while.

I never said he was dead, mate. Or what the gun even fired. :p

Skyblade

OOC: Maybe Soren can take my place. When I was signing up, I actually did so pretty hesitantly; I'm not really in the mood to play right now. Probably joined so I wouldn't regret it later, but I don't want to play if I'm not going to give it my all.

The game just started, so we could just replace mentions of my name with Soren's. I hope this isn't a problem.

James Gryphon

Replacing Sky with Soren sounds like a reasonable compromise. Consider it done.
« Subject to editing »