Foreign Intrusion

Started by The Skarzs, May 21, 2015, 05:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

"Frate Fragos? You sound like a trader. Anyway, about Redwall. It's an Abbey, built to ensure that the order of our ancestors is not forgotten. It is a place of peace,  the beasts there are hapless and cannot defend themselves.  'Tis a prime place for conquest, if you truly wish to unify this land." Henri said with a snort, looking at Vrungin.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Skyblade on May 25, 2015, 11:24:50 PM
OOC: I hope you don't mind if I RP the abbess just a little, Skarzs. Let me know if otherwise.
OOC: Completely fine.

BIC: Hhenf looked to the red squirrel. "What? Oh, yes; sorry Flare. Everything has been peaceful enough, but that doesn't mean it's all cheery and bright." She sighed, propping head on her paws. "I'm still worried."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vrungin raised a claw. "Nobeast is defenseless, companion; it may surprise you, as it did me." He walked up to the cougar and bowed stiffly. "Now, I do not know about any 'conquest', but a place of peace and safety would be welcome, especially as winter draws closer. And, since I have given my name, I would like to know yours."
  The wolf held his iron cane almost carelessly in his left paw, but any creature who knew him for a while would know he would be able to swing it like lightening. If the cougar were to try anything, it would be the last move he would ever make.
  There was a sudden but quiet announcement from the group behind Vrungin. "Hoi. . . I thought his name was Vrungin; that's what he told us, anyways."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

"See I told you he was bad!" Phane said in hoarse whisper, as she lean forwarded and grabbed his shoulder, completely ignoring Paranus'es personal space. He ignored her and tried to brushed her off, "Come on move over I can't see very-" her sentence was cut off by a shriek as an invading beetle crawled down her tunic. She convulsed and flailed in a panic before being shoved by Pharanus in confusion and rolling out onto the road.  She blinked and saw the beetle crawling along the road trying to get away from it all. She then looked up at Vrungin and said a friendly "Hi," before Verbally attacking Pheranus who had stumbled out of the forest after her in alarm.

"Phane are you..?" He asked but she didn't let him finish.

"Why did you put a beetle down my shirt! How would you like it if I put worms in your soup! You know I could to!"

"Phane.. Phane!" He said trying to get her to stop. He tried to keep a strait face but he was obviously embarrassed by her and that was exactly what she wanted.     
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

Named had returned to Vrungin's area. He arrived just in time to hear the announcement from the group following the wolf, and also to notice a certain beast rolling out onto the road. He smiled.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

"V..Vrungin?" With a look of fear and surprise on his face, Henri raised his shield and swung his mace hard at Vrungin's skull.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Unimaginative

"Perhaps. I'm sure they know something of it." Altuth climbed over a large tree root as he said this, using his staff to lever himself up.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi waited for Altuth to catch up, "So how far is this Redwall place? I've never really been in this part of the forest." She admitted as she continued walking.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Vrungin may not have been the fastest of creatures, but he was quick enough to dodge the brunt of the mace, catching a glancing blow on his shoulder. Swinging around the cougar, he whacked at the back of Henri's helmet with his iron cane in an attempt to knock him out.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Flare nodded in agreement. "What worries you, friend? You know I'm here for you and everyone else in this Abbey, and will do what I can for our well-being."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Unimaginative

"I've nae been to the abbey before, but I've been near. It's around a days walk away from here, if'n I remember right." Altuth said, giving a thankful glance to Stashi as she slowed down for him.

Eulaliaaa!

"Well then we'll find out together, matey." Stashi said as she pawed at her gold earrings absent-mindedly, "So, d'ye mind me asking why you're travelin'? Do y'like to travel, or are ye tryin' t'get somewhere?"
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Unimaginative

"I've nae been traveling, to be honest. I live in these woods, sleeping wherever I find a good place to rest." Altuth hesitated before continuing. "I only just returned to Mossflower, actually. I've been a pirate on the coast for much of me life, but I grew tired of it and returned home."

Eulaliaaa!

"A pirate?" Stashi repeated, "I never thought otters or goodbeasts would take to bein' a pirate. Well, friend, ye've got a lot o' guts. I could never be a pirate, or anybeast that lives near the ocean. Ho no, not me. The water, I hate it, matey. Tis bad fer ye, it ain't natural." She said, shuddering slightly at the thought of being on a boat.

Lady Ashenwyte

The cane hit his helmet, leaving a dent in it. The cougar staggered back a few paces, and fell o the floor pretending to be unconcious.

The Skarzs

Vrungin rubbed his paw. "Infernal helmet," he mumbled. "Guthar, Ektan, take that cat's helmet off and make sure he's really knocked out. Then tie him up and throw him in the forest. As for these two. . ." The wolf turned to Phane and Pheranus. "Knock them out too. We don't need anybeast going around spreading more rumors. . . at least for a while."
  Vrungin set the tip of his cane solidly on the path. "Now who was the fool who blurted out my name?" An unfortunate rat was pushed forward through the masses to stand shaking in front of the tall wolf. "Are you the one?"
  The rat nodded dumbly.
  With a swift flourish of his clothing, the rat suddenly fell dead, pierced by Vrungin's sabre.
  "Alright then," the wolf said disinterestedly. "Let's move on."

OOC: I'll let a few more posts go, but then is a time-skip okay?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.