The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dotti Dillworthy

Poor Mask, trying hard to climb out of the precipice with little hope of reaching to the top.

Vilu Daskar

Now that you're on there post something where I can see it.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Maudie

Bloody? BLOODY? JAMES BRIAN JACQUES!!! YOU WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Vilu Daskar

Don't worry, your not alone down there, the entire staff is with you. Watch out.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Vilu Daskar

Maybe we should throw a rope down to Mask.

Perifaen

You can trust a smiling pirate?
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Maudie

That...scares me. It might be Rus...

Vilu Daskar

That should be a Tam quote now.

Søren

We all know how this works, you can comment on the signature of whoever has posted above you. Be nice! ;)

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Jetthebinturong

A Dream of Electric Sheep?

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 11, 2015, 07:10:44 PM
What's Arrow, Sor?

Arrow is a TV show about the DC superhero, Green Arrow/Oliver Queen. I haven't watched it yet, so I don't know the plot but I've heard good things about it.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

Jet is correct, it's also FLIPPIN' AWESOME. The Flash is just as cool, much funnier, less violent. They're connected.
Basically the plot is: Billionaire Oliver Queen was stranded on an island in the North China sea, after the boat he and his dad were on went down. He's father gave him a list of names of people that were evil in his city, Starling City. Oliver survived after 5 years, and came home to cross the names off the list as the Green Arrow, a vigilante hero.

@Jets sig
Your signature isn't existent.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

*Blinks* I know I'm not that blind. There's nothing there.

Quote from: Jet the binturong on December 11, 2015, 08:55:44 PM
A Dream of Electric Sheep? *Laughs* No.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 11, 2015, 07:10:44 PM
What's Arrow, Sor?

Arrow is a TV show about the DC superhero, Green Arrow/Oliver Queen. I haven't watched it yet, so I don't know the plot but I've heard good things about it. Ohhh, thanks.

*Is ninja'd*
Well, it sounds interesting.

Jetthebinturong

I have no more clever dream puns.

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan