OOC: Siege on the Mountain (Open)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 16, 2015, 11:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

And that was just the sheet without the character.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

No, I saw that, just never fully filled out... ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Name: Argunath Ironskin

Species: Cougar

Weapons: Two and a half foot long heavy falcate-hybrid with a dark wood handle, a sling, and anything at paw. He has used teeth and claws when enraged.

Appearance: Exceptionally large creature, Argunath has brown-tinted gray fur all over except for his chest, which is a lighter shade, and his ears, which are a darker shade. His eyes are a gray-blue color, and his face is usually held in a serious expression. He has a long tail like the rest of is species.

Clothes: Argunath wears a chainmail tunic overtop a homespun tunic underneath studded metal armor. He has a side pack full of provisions, such as flint and tinder, food, and medical supplies. On his left side is the leather sheath in which his sword is held.

Personality: He is usually pretty serious, but sometimes, when he is in a good mood, he can be humorous and pleasant.

History: Argunath was always rather restless, even as a child, and often wandered from home, though he returned inevitably. As he grew, his enjoyment of travel stuck with him, and he left home as soon as he was fifteen. He came across Elmeath not too long after, and they became very close, eventually traveling together and helping each other. Argunath was constantly learning and improving through his travels, in fighting, strength, and other things.
 When Argunath was traveling northwards from the far south, he and Elmeath were set upon by a large group of creatures, apparently some sort of superstitious sect that found them to be dangerous and unnatural, and the two cougars were separated, and Elmeath was almost killed. It was then that Argunath discovered his ability to channel his rage and pain into the fuel of mad adrenaline that is referred to as the Bloodwrath. Thankfully Elmeath was not killed, and Argunath was kept from turning into a permanent creature of death. Those of the attackers who did survive ran away screaming "Devilcat", a name that the cougar uses on occasion.
 Recently Argunath came upon the land known as Southsward, and he was told of the land of Mossflower, and is desirous of going there.

Other: He is certain he would change drastically if Elmeath were lost to him, and if it happened, he does not know what would become of those he deems enemy, especially in his berserk state.
 Sometimes it is hard for him to discriminate between friend and foe in the Bloodwrath.

Name: Elmeath of the Valleyborn

Species: Cougar

Weapons: Leather sling, single-edged long knife, and yew bow.

Appearance: Her fur is a more blonde than Argunath's, though the markings are very similar, and her eyes are an amber-gold and seem to smile. Elmeath isn't very tall for her species, but is still a good head and a half taller than the biggest of badgers.

Clothes: Elmeath wears an embroidered tan dress that reaches about halfway down her lower leg, overtop of which is a short cloak and hood of a brown color. Her knife is carried in a wooden sheath on the back of her waist, her sling is tucked in her belt, and she has the bow either in unstrung in her paw or strung on her back.

Personality: Elmeath is rather bubbly and energetic, always pushing Argunath towards one thing or another, though the male cougar always has the final word. She tends to be over-caring. One thing she does hide behind her outgoing demeanor is her keen judging of character, almost with a third eye. Not only is she important to Argunath in love ( :P mushy, blechk), but also in helping him in decisions.

History: The female cougar was born in the valley of a large river, her kin earning the name Valleyborn. She was one of two children in her family, an older brother who was already living his own life with his own family, but when she was growing up he was ever her best friend. Her parents taught them to survive, as life wasn't always easy, but she was happy.
  When Argunath happened upon their community, Elmeath could see his restless spirit, but she invited him to stay for a time despite it. She grew close to the other, seeing what she missed of her brother in him and more, and when he described the things he had seen in his time traveling, she made decision to go with him.
  She travelled with him across many lands, and now she is excited to see what awaits them in Mossflower.

Other: She can swim decently and is a good shot with the bow.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

*Claps excitedly* Yays! Accepted! and. . . Er, the other?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Awesome character I just wanted to point out you spelled Elmeath/Elmeara two different ways.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

You saw nothing.

Yeah, he's from Wildcat Attack, just sort of an alternate universe dealio. :P Glad you like him, though.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

I'd like to be a Horde Captain!

Name: Captain Petyr Daisuki
Species: Japanese Marten
Weapon/s: Naginata, wakizashi, kama.
Appearance: He is extremely scarred, frightening most creatures away. He does not retain use of his left eye, and had it removed years ago. He highlights his scars in battle with paint, making him look fearsome.
Clothes (Kindly include where the weapons are stashed): An o-yoroi.
Spoiler
This armour, but pure black. His helmet:
[close]
He also wears a male kimono from the Medieval Japanese period. He holds his naginata in his hands and keeps his kama and wakizashi in his waistband.
Personality: Fiercely loyal to his master, but very honourable. He views plundering and the like as evil, and never does these things. He carries out all tasks with precision, and views failure as a sin.
History: His father was a wealthy samurai whose ship was attacked by pirates, who slew him and his mother. Before his death, his father cast him and his twin sister into the sea, which led to them being washed up on the beach. He was taken in by a wandering ronin who had travelled from Nihon. He lived with the ronin for one-and-twenty years, after which he and the ronin were attacked by some rogue Juska. The wearat saved him from them, but too late, as the ronin was slain. Petyr took his weapons and armour and joined the ranks of the horde. He rose up in ranks quickly, and is now a Horde Captain.
Other: He was called Petyr due to the group being unable to pronounce his name.

EDIT: And here they are!

Name: Mia.
Species: Japanese Pine marten.
Weapon/s: A mongol recurve bow, a mongol sword, a naginata.
Appearance: A lean and gaunt creature, with sharp features.
Clothes (Kindly include where the weapons are stashed): A fur lined deel. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deel_(clothing) . She holds her naginata in her hands and keeps her sword tucked in her sash. She keeps her bow in a leather case at her side.
Personality: She has a sense of humour, but is usually silent.
History: Her parents died at the hands of pirates, when she was but a baby, but she and her brother were cast overboard by their father to save their lives. They washed up on the beach, but Mia crawled off and was caught by slavers who were ambushed and slain by steppe beasts. One of them took pity on her and raised her as one of their own. She lived in the steppes for one-and-twenty years, but left after hearing news of her brother in the horde approaching Salamandastron.
Other: She hates her brother with a passion and wishes to slay him.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

Just to let you know, I'm working on my forms :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skyblade on July 22, 2015, 07:46:01 PM
Just to let you know, I'm working on my forms :)

Yay!

@Ash: Do you mean that Petyr wears that armor? 'Cause if that's what you mean, sorry, but you'll have to change it a bit. Something less fancy.

The Skarzs

Second character will be edited in.

EDIT: Edited now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Accepted! She looks like she's going to fun to watch you play!

The Skarzs

Yay!

Now. . . Has anyone actually taken any hares? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

I'm taking a hare.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.