News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

First Person Shooters

Started by Hickory, July 29, 2015, 04:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Delthion on August 01, 2015, 05:54:08 AM
Tell me more please! ;D

It's really fun, you can kill people with various medieval weapons in gory ways.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

How gory? And what time periods? What wars? Or is it just set in the medieval technological time-period and not actually historically medieval?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Lady Ashenwyte

The Skarzs

It's kind of mental, from what I've seen.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

CaptainRocktree

Heh, Right now I'm playing ht Halo Master Chief collections multilayer. I always check the forums while I wait for people to join.  :P
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Rainshadow

Anyone else played any of the Borderlands games?  I own both the first and second games, although I've only ever played the second, as my brother and his friend didn't want to play the first (it's a co-op game, so we were all playing it together).

Quote from: Claptrap, Borderlands 2Man, this is great!  Now that I've met a mighty Vault Hunter, I can finally join the resistance in Sanctuary, take vengeance against Jack for killing my product line, and repair my central processor so I can stop thinking out loud!  I wonder what it's like to have a belly button.

Quote from: Dr. Zed's Meds (medical vending machine), Borderlands 2Next time you're bleedin' to death, just think, 'Dr. Zed!'

Did I mention I don't have a medical license?

Who needs a medical license when you've got style?

I'm legally obligated to tell you that I ain't a real doctor.

Quote from: Sir Hammerlock, Borderlands 2Spectacular -- first Captain Flynt's bandits attack, then Claptrap shows up!  I must have been horrifyingly cruel to puppies in a previous life to deserve this kind of treatment.

When Claptrap speaks, I feel my brain cells committing suicide one by one.

Borderlands 2 is awesome.  I seriously need to finish that game.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Hickory

Hickory

Revive. Anybody played Fallout 4?

Delthion

From what I've gathered, Eul has...

Gonff the Mousethief

Of course I play Fallout 4! The game is so friggin' awesome. I like Dogmeat as my companion though. He doesn't mind of I just blow people's heads off instead of clearing bugs out for them.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Hickory

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 13, 2016, 04:20:38 AM
Of course I play Fallout 4! The game is so friggin' awesome. I like Dogmeat as my companion though. He doesn't mind of I just blow people's heads off instead of clearing bugs out for them.
What faction are you playing with?