Siege on the Mountain

Started by Cornflower MM, July 30, 2015, 11:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Skyre blinked just a bit. An expression of surprise crossed her face but was quickly replaced by stolidity.

"I'm afraid I'm uninformed," she replied carefully. "I wasn't told I'm supposed to be the badger lady of this grand mountain. All I knew is that I was needed for a mission." Her, as a badger lady? That made so little sense she was completely at a loss as to how to perceive it.

"I can do as you suggested, though, if that is preferable," Skyre told Major Blackthorn. In response to the cougar who had just approached, she said, "That is exactly what I've been trying to do, actually."

OOC: I can time skip already :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

LT Sandpaw

OOC: I'm ready to

"Aye a good plan sah," Blackthorn nodded to Argunath before turning back to Skyre saluting. "If'n ye need anything Marm th' Long Patrol is at your service. Whether your badger lady or not th' Long Patrol is bound to follow a badger, an at th' moment that's jolly well you Marm, wot." He dropped the salute and stepped away standing at the ready incase he was needed.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jukka the Sling

Bridget had seen the small badger.  For a moment she got rather excited: Salamandastron hadn't had a badger since before she had moved there!  Her excitement turned to confusion when the badger told Blackthorn that she wasn't the Badger Lady.  The badgermaid looked so awkward and lost that Bridget felt really bad for her.  Taking the last bite of her wheat roll, the young haremaid pushed her glasses back on her nose, swung her leg over the long bench, and walked over to the badger.

"Hello," she said with a slightly nervous smile (she did get a tiny bit nervous with strangers), extending her paw.  "I'm Bridget.  We really appreciate your coming; we need all the reinforcements we can get."
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

Mia scowled at Groth, and finished her food. She got up and walked over to where Bridget and Skyre were. "So, milady, anything we should do now?" she interrupted.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Blaggut

Groth pulled out his canteen, loading it heavily with alcholic beverage. He walked over to the table and piled up a mountain of food any hard would salute to, flopping into one of the few open seats.
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

OOC: Alright. Well, this is going to be fun, most of the members have left already. Anywho, I'll timeskip when I have a nice chunk of free time. . . .. Whenever that'll be.

Skyblade

OOC: Take your time, Corn :) In the meantime I'll just revive this.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Blaggut

Groth breathes, blinks, circulates blood, etc
~Just a soft space boi~