News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What's Happening?

Started by Skyblade, August 17, 2015, 02:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Wandering out of the kitchen and finding herself in Great Hall with a scone, Corn noticed all the visitors. Her eyes widened as she started to back away. Maybe they won't notice me if I just walk around the edge of Great Hall, she thought hopefully. Then she heard a squirrel say that she was Faiy, and introduced a mouse as Del, and a cat as Jet. Almost dropping her scone, Corn decided to just hurry through the Hall and had taken a few steps when Sky started talking. "Actually, I'm right here, Skye. Hi guys, I'm Corn." She said quietly, still inching towards the exit. Then the Abbot clapped a hand on her shoulder and she jumped, "So, you all know each other?" He asked.

Faiyloe

"Corn! Nice to see you, and yes we know each other," Faiy said with a winning smile, "I assume you are the abbot," She added "It is so nice to finally be here, I have heard lot about your illustrious abbey. You might say I am something of a scholar. I have always wanted to visit but I lived so far away. You don't happen to have any of that marvelous food I have heard about lying around, Oh sorry I'm rambling, I'm Faiyloe," She said grabbing the abbots paw and and shaking it.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC:
Quote from: The Skarzs on October 06, 2015, 03:36:03 AM
OOC: Ash. . . I don't want to post until you do. :P

Sorry, I was too lazy and preoccupied with other things. :P

BIC: Ashenwyte knocked on the door again. "Would someone be kind enough to let me in? I am quite harmless, I say so myself," he said. The door opened and Ashenwyte walked in, to be led to the room where the Badger Lord was by some hares. "So, what's your name, chap?" one of the hares, named Nancy, had asked him. "Ashenwyte," h had replied, and by then they were in the Badger Lord's room. When he saw the Badger Lord, he bowed to him and when he rose, he saw the cougar in the room. "A mountain lion? Are you who I think you are?"
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Skarzs raised an eyebrow. "Um, maybe?" He spun his hammer in his paw. "Not sure how many peop-creatures, around here know what kind of animal I am, so. . ." He wasn't entirely sure he heard the badger's name correctly, and while his hearing was better than before, it seemed, he didn't want to make any assumptions.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

"Good to know," said Skyblade as the Abbot welcomed everyone into the Abbey and showed them their dorms.

~~~

A few hours had passed since. Sky had searched the Abbey from the inside out. Having found nothing that cleared the fog, the badger was now sitting outside warily.

"Hello?" A shy mouse popped outside. "We're having a dinner feast; care to join us, my lady?"

Skyblade smiled at the beast. "Yes, please."

Food! It could be smelled before seen, and seen before tasted. Sky negotiated the full tables hungrily and went to where her friends (?) were seated. "Hello, what's up? I wouldn't relax too much if I were you. So, I was looking around for answers. Found nothing, though."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

"Well, mountain lion, my name is Ashenwyte. Sounds familiar?" he said, tapping his footpaw on the stone floor.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

OOC: Hey guys, let's try to continue this. I've been meaning to post but keep forgetting, so hopefully this'll get others to get back in as well. This is too good an idea to go to waste.

BIC: "Ashenwyte, Ashen. . ." Skarzs stopped and raised his brows. "Wait, really? From the forum?"
  The badger lord interrupted. "You two know each other?"
  " . . . Kind of?" Skarzs shrugged as a look of confusion crossed the badger's face. "It's. . . complicated."
  The badger rubbed his chin. "Well, whatever the case, I suppose it is my turn to introduce myself. I am Lord Endstripe, the, well, lord of the mountain Salamandastron, here." He folded his paws behind his back. "Well, I can offer you two some hospitality for a while, but I must say that having more than one badger in the mountain does not usually end well, and a creature of your. . ." Endstripe looked at Skarzs. ". . . Kind may not be, well, comfortable for long."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

OOC: Currently waiting for RPers to get back on their feet.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: right, let's bring this RP back. My character is going out to fly, is there anyone out in the forest that she could see and lead back to Redwall? Or do you guys want to find your own way there? I could just talk with the members at the Abbey.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

OOC: Thanks for reviving, Skar! And Eul, good idea. Let's see what people say.

BIC: Skyblade grinned widely as she ate her meal. Redwall food at last, this was truly a blessing. The badger was going to enjoy it while it lasted. Despite this, she turned to the others with a solemn expression. "We need to go back home. I know this place is great, but we don't belong here. Plus, the people we know in real life are going to miss us." For a few moments, a shade of anxiety passed across her striped face. Did her parents already know she was gone? Her brother probably wouldn't even care, but her parents...well, they didn't need this kind of stress. The badger sighed.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Delthion decided to stand outside the group and if anyone wanted to talk to him then he would speak. But not before.

OOC: I don't remember where I was, so I am just going to follow Faiy! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Did I join this RP? I have a feeling I did.