News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What's Happening?

Started by Skyblade, August 17, 2015, 02:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

"Jet you say? Jetthebintourong from the Redwall forums?" Asked Del quizzically. "If so and even if it isn't so I am Delthion, and this squirrel is Faiyloe."

OOC: See what you guys have done? You have made me start using my own nickname! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

If a small shake of his head Sandpaw pushed away from the tree he was using as support and stood under his own power. Wiping the small trickle of blood out of his eye he focused the badger and hawk who were standing in front of him. Quickly he checked himself over again looking for anything of interest, at his waist was a long knife, good for throwing and with a sharp blade, beside him having been slightly trampled in his struggle with the crows was a small satchel. After a quick survey of the bags contents he discovered a canteen of water, a few very mushed pastries some dried mango, and some bronze knuckles. He slipped the last onto his right paw.

After a moment of consideration he offered his two rescuers some of his supplies, for some reason he remembered having such things on him before, somewhere else but couldn't place why or where. Chewing on a piece of sweetened mango he asked the question that had been bugging him since hearing the hawks name.

"Eul huh, hey have you by any chance heard of the Redwall Abbey forums?" He gave the badger and sideways glance. "What's your name?" He asked bluntly pointedly not saying his own, In truth he was trying to remember his old name but couldn't and was stalling for time.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Morgazath

Morgazath snuffled as a ray of light irritated his eyes. His cat, Blaze, must be playing with the curtains and opening them again. Still snuffling, he stood up, only to feel.....different. The blankets and the bed were gone.

The entire bedroom, nay, the entire HOUSE was gone! And he was surrounded by a deep forest that seemed to stretch for eternity. He went to scratch his head, but saw his hand had been turned into a furry paw.

Alarmed, he leaped back, and realized his entire body was covered in fur. "What?" He said, astonished. Something moved behind him. He looked, to be even more astonished to see he had a tail.

Upon further examination from a nearby stream, Morgazath could see that he had somehow been transformed into a wolf......his favorite animal. This was literally a dream come true! After a few seconds of it sinking in, he threw back his head and gave a howl of joy.

With a heart full of content happiness, he got on all fours and began to run as fast as he could. Where to, he did not care. All he wanted was to feel the exhilarating thrill of speed. 
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Faiyloe

"You are a mouse I am a squirrel, he is a cat, cats are much bigger than mice even in red..." She said in a lowered tone. Then Jet spoke, how had he heard what she had been saying from all the way over here... she hadn't even been talking that loudly...cat ears?... wait he said his name was Jet, it did sound like him and look like him and it made sense if she was dreaming. She only just caught the end of Del's sentence "...this squirrel is Faiyloe."

"I can introduce my self you know," She said putting her paws on her hips. "This squirrel, really!? You know it is rude to introduce some one by there species. How would you like me to go around introducing you as 'that mouse, Del'?"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Skyblade

The badger stepped back and looked from Eul to the unnamed hare warily, her rapier held up protectively. "Wait...Redwall Abbey forums?" Her head started spinning; relief rushed up in her. "Yes, I'm from there...my name's Skyblade. You guys are too?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Delthion smiled again. "I would find completely natural! We are to far away to identify his species, so we should assume that he is to far away to identify ours! So, for the sake of simplicity we would identify our species and names!" He finished speaking to Faiy then called down the path again. "I am a mouse by the way, apologies for not saying so earlier. Anyway, knowing our names, are you from a different world? On a Redwall Abbey Forum perhaps?"
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

Jet shrugged. "I'm not so sure about different worlds, I'm sure this is a dream. But yes I am Jetthebinturong." He hummed. "Mrm, weird. I would have thought if I had a dream about the forums it would be Rain, Blue or Corn in it."

OOC: THAT IS NOT INTENDED AS SHIPPING FUEL. TAKE YOUR ACCUSATIONS ELSEWHERE.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

"Unfortunately no...this is not a dream. I'm notsure whether you will be excited or horrified. But I was whisked away too. I don't even remember what I was doing. Faiy had the same happen to her." Said Delthion concernedly.

Søren

Soren could be found in a very un-warriorlike situation, crouching under a fallen tree, deep in the woods. He was gasping for air from the weight of what appeared to have happened to him. He tried to slow his breathing and calm down, but to no avail. He simply slipped back into crouching and feeling his face underneath the log. He stood up, now shaky and weary of his own foreign legs. He sat back down. It was all just too weird.

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

"Well I can see him fine and he is obviously a cat, what else is that big any way? And It can be a dream if I wan't it to be a dream, you could all be figments of my imagination! It is still an awesome dream though," Faiy added as an after thought. By this time they where a lot closer together and she could get a better look at Jet... he did look a lot like he would probably look if he was an animal and he defiantly talked like him.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rrrrr

R sat up on some combination of leaves and branches. "Where was I", he wondered. He couldn't have fell asleep, since he just had 3 cups of tea, but the proof was there, plain and simple. He turned around - "Ouch!" - and accidently slammed his rudder on a nearby tree whose shade he was under. W..h..a..t? Oh, the tail. Big surprise.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Eulaliaaa!

Eul hesitated. Yes, the Redwall Forums. What as her other name... She couldn't remember. It was that feeling you have when it's at the tip of your tongue, yet you just can't remember it. She adjusted her wings awkwardly, suddenly wishing to return to the clouds and air high above the forest, "How did you know?" She asked, growing slightly suspicious, "Yes, I am from the Redwall Abbey Forum..." She glanced at Sky, "How did you get here? And you, hare, who are you?"
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

"I don't know how the hare knew." Skyblade shrugged, fingering her rapier. "I have no idea how I got here. Yesterday was a normal day and today I wake up here." She stood up straighter. "I need to get back home immediately. There are duties for me to take care of."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

OOC: And how are we going to actually do that? :P

BIC: One thing he remembered was his name. . . or at least, one name he went by. Skarzs. Oddly spelt, yes, but it was easy to remember that way.
  That, however, was of little concern to the now-cougar, who was still gripping his head and trying to figure things out. He was dizzy from the effort, and forced himself to stop breathing so hard and started taking deeper, slower breaths.
  I've got to do something, Skarzs thought. He was still a bit panicked and extremely on edge, but he stood up and started running.
  None of this made sense! How was he here. . . Where was he? He was sure he recognized something about this whole scenario, but his addled mind wouldn't grasp it. He tripped on his new feet. . . paws. . . and stumbled face-first over the side of a dune. Something wasn't quite right about his balance, but instead of learning to work with his tail, he scrambled up and continued running, intent on finding something, or just going until he collapsed.
  His breaths coming in ragged takes now, Skarzs half-closed his eyes, his vision becoming blurry and the urge to stop strong. Suddenly, he tripped on a rock and fell into a patch of rough grass, getting on his paws and knees and crawling further.
  "What is this. . . What is this?" The hissing question he asked himself again with his breaths.
  "I say, my jolly giant, that seems to be grass, wot?"
  The voice in front of him caused Skarzs to scramble backwards, and he saw what looked like a very long-limbed rabbit standing in front of him. "Wha. . ."
  The other cocked his head to the side, his ears flopping around like a pair of loose strings. "Are you alright, old bean?"
  No, I'm not! Standing up again easily more than twice the other's height, Skarzs ran past him, smacking a paw as he passed him that sent the animal sprawling several feet away. "Stay away from me!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Soren stumbled through the woods. He tried to not open his eyes, to not think. He just wanted to go home. He kept struggling on all fours to get through the woods to whatever was ahead. He couldn't stay where he was, he needed to get home. All he wanted to do was get home.

I'm retired from the forum