News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Harey Wotter

Started by rrrrr, August 21, 2015, 04:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrrrr

Anyone interested in a "Harry Potter" magic Redwall RP?

OK.

Character sheet:

Name (preferably username):
Species:
Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or Slytherin?:
Personality:
Appearance:
Year:
Are you excited to go to this school?:
Other:

Tell me if I forgot something
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Cornflower MM

Would it follow the books? If so, eh, I dunno. But it sounds kinda cool.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rainshadow

I once joined an RP (Defiance) that was loosely based off of the Harry Potter series, but that one died before we could do much.  I really like the idea of a magic school RP, though!  So I may very well join this if it doesn't start before Wednesday.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

I'm interested, but I haven't read the books, I only know the loose premise of it. :P
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

rrrrr

Here you go, if you're curious:

SPOILERS: http://www.wikisummaries.org/Harry_Potter http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_spells

We won't be following the plot, unless there is a strong demand from you guys to do so. If more than 5 people are interested I will post character sheet. :D
rrrrr.....

Rainshadow

What sort of plot would we be following in this?  Would it just be a casual "Let's all go to Hogwarts!" RP, or would it have some sort of driven story?

Also, would the teachers be the same as in the Harry Potter series (if so, would we be including the teachers that died at some point in the series?  And which Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher would we have?), or would they be generic teachers/other players' characters?

These questions are assuming, of course, that we'll be playing as students/teachers at Hogwarts.  Am I correct in assuming this?

(Sorry, I know I'm asking a lot of questions.  I'm annoying like that at times.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rrrrr

Your questions are good. We all want (probably) some kind of battle at the end, so I think I am going to have a story, but the first parts should be starting as a casual "Let's all go to Hogwarts!" RP.
rrrrr.....

Rainshadow

Also, would you want everyone who's playing a student to be the same year, or are multiple years allowed?  (As in, I'd be playing a sixth year, but you might be playing a second year, and someone else could be playing a third year, etc.)

Hickory

I actually want to be a teacher. No, Quidditch captain of the Ravenclaw team.  8)

Rainshadow

So long as I can be one of the Ravenclaw Chasers, I'm cool with you being the captain.  ;D

Hickory

Cool. I'll play as a fifth-year. (Unless - do you have to be sixth the or above for Captain?)

Rainshadow

Quote from: Harry Potter WikiIt is unknown whether there is an age requirement for choosing captains (as prefects are chosen only from the fifth year students of each house), but as Harry Potter was appointed captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team in his sixth year, and Oliver Wood was appointed Captain of the Gryffindor team in his fourth year, an age requirement might not have existed.

So, yeah, you could probably be a fifth year.  So long as you're okay with having a Chaser that's older than you, of course.  ;)  (I'll be playing a sixth year.)

Hickory

Banya