rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Banya

Character sheet
Name:  Anya
Species:  sea otter
House:  Hufflepuff
Personality:  intelligent, cheeky, quiet, relaxed, loyal to her friends, rarely serious about anything, believes rules are made to be broken
Are you excited to go to this school:  Excited for magic and for friends, but the trade-off is school. ;)
Appearance:  Average-to-tall in height (5' 7"), dark furred, always wears loose-fitting, sporty clothing articles in House colours (yellow and black)
Year:  6th
Other:  10 ¼ inch maple wand with a unicorn hair core; President of the Dueling Club; enjoys Transfiguration and Care of Magical Creatures; received poor OWL scores in Charms and History of Magic; terrible at defensive spells and flying; on a first-name basis with several of the Kitchen House-Elves; best friends: Liadan (grey squirrel, Chaser and captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team, enjoys Arithmancy), Colum (mouse, Infirmary assistant studying Magical Medical Practices), Aldebar (hedgehog, member of the Herbology and Ancient Runes Clubs), all are members of the Dueling Club and are especially skilled in paired duels
[close]
[/font]

Hickory

Quote from: rrrrr on September 29, 2015, 12:48:22 AM
Just do whatever. :P

Sage, are you Seeker?
No, Keeper. I should've specified that.

Nice charria Banya.

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

rrrrr

You can also create second characters if you want. :)
rrrrr.....

Banya

Would those second characters be friends of our first characters (like my Liadan, Colum, and Aldebar) or second characters to be played by us in the RP?  I'm thinking you mean the latter?

rrrrr

Yeah, to be played by us.
rrrrr.....

Banya

If it's all right, I'd prefer to keep Anya as my primary character, but every now and then post from one of my secondary characters' point of view.  You'll be having Arithmancy with Liadan, anyway.

Rainshadow

So... any idea when we'll be starting this?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

*Double post because bump*

Arrrr?  We gonna be starting this any time soon?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!