Leagues to Legends (Closed)

Started by LT Sandpaw, August 24, 2015, 09:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Raja pulled the hood of her cloak up, "Only a fool would like snow. Or cold. Or water. Huh, otters like water. Though I've never liked the nasty creatures anyway," she commented, shivering slightly and unused to walking long distances.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

The wildcat prince snickered at Raja's complaints, and was considering flicking more snow at her when he stopped. His ears twitched and he sniffed the air. "What was that, it didn't smell good?" He asked gazing at Raja.

"Der I bert ie' don'. Heehee ain't dat jus' 'weet, tw' kitties ouw' walkkin'."

"Heheh i'd is chief, et' so cute, heehee."

Kasta whirled around standing on the path behind them were two big water rats. They clutched what looked like rusty saws and sickles as weapons with they spun in their paws. Not fancying a fight the cat spun around to flee in the opposite direction they were going when two more rats walked out. One was twirling a sharpened shovel and the other gripped a wood axe.

Feeling his hackles rise Kasta backed up to where Raja stood hissing. He hated being cornered.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Raja hissed and screeched, clumsily pulling out her machete, "Get away, get away from me!" She howled, her tail puffed and her claws shot out. She glanced around wildly, wondering if she could outrun them or at least Kasta. As long as she got away.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

Seeing Raja pull out her machete made Kasta groan, she had drawn it like she had never even touched the thing before. The rats would see that as a weakness, the only way out of this situation was by talking.

"Put that away cousin your only going to make this worse." He whispered to Raja before opening his paws to show he was unarmed. Kasta took two steps toward the rat he assumed was the leader.

"Listen friend we have nothing of worth and we are simple travelers. However if you let us pass I promise to bring you a rich reward in three days time." A rich reward of spears and swords. Kasta hopped his winning smile would win the rat over.

"Heehee e' et so 'anky speakses eh muckers? 'Ow shtuppid ye dink me am?" The lead rat, twirled his sickle a nasty grin on his face. His breath was rancid enough to make Kasta wrinkle his nose. The other rat pointed his saw at Raja leering at his chieftain.

"Kin et ber me's, der 'anky shword chief?"

"No et me's shword idjit, ye." He took another menacing step forward causing Kasta to step back. The rat yelled behind Kasta pointing a grimy claw at Raja. "Droppit me 'anky shword." he commanded as all the rats stepped closer menacing the two wildcats with their rusty weapons.

Eulaliaaa!

Raja half-heartedly swung at a rat and missed, "Get away," she screeched, having never faced creatures in a fight she wasn't sure she would win. This was different than watching her creatures fight one or two creatures that had offended her. She waved her weapon around to scare them off, her silver bracelets and jewelry jingling noisily.

OOC: you know, if I were in Kasta's position, I'd just join the rats and kill her. This character is pathetic  ;D

LT Sandpaw

OOC: He might have if he wasn't in the same situation as her.

BIC:

The rats looked just about ready to charge when Kasta fell over backward throwing up his paws crashing heavily into Raja's footpaws. One rat rushed forward trying to wrestle the machete from Raja's paws.

"Ah don't kill me!" Kasta yelled as yet another rat laid his saw across the wildcat's throat.

Eulaliaaa!

In a panic, Raja wrenched the machete away and swung at the rat's head, screaming hysterically. The machete found its mark, and the rat fell the ground dead. She stared at the dead rat, having never killed another beast with her own paws, and let the machete drop to the ground.

LT Sandpaw

For a moment the world seemed to stand till, then with a collective wail the water rats left off attacking them staring at their fallen compatriot. "Gaaaah et kill'em chief gaaaah!" Kasta blinked as the rat left off pressing the saw into his throat and stood. Dropping their weapons, all three remaining rats collapsed onto their faces bowing to Raja.

"Der chief be deader et kill'em wid der 'anky shword. Be der chief gaaaaah!"

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: heheheh...

BIC: Raja hesitated, grabbing her machete and standing up, "Er... that's right. Aye, I killed him," she said, gaining confidence, "Yeah, and now you have to do everything I tell you to!" She glanced at Kasta, unsure of what to do with the rats.

LT Sandpaw

The wildcat prince picked himself up with as much dignity as possible. Which wasn't much. Brushing some excess snow from his yellow tunic the cat at the bowing rats perplexed.

"How cousin?" He asked more to himself then Raja. One of the rats stood up bringing his makeshift weapon up with him.

"Der chief ber deader, mak'y ya bigchief 'eft der us'sers." The other two rats sprang up watching Raja closely as if waiting for her to do something. They looked neither afraid nor pleased with almost comical expressions. They believed that only the strongest fighter could have defeated their chief and that such a fighter could defeat anybeast. Not being exceptionally bright they followed the orders of the most dangerous creature. Which just so happened to be Raja.

"So dear cousin." Kasta said carefully knowing he was treading on thin ice. "What are you going to do with your new rat gang?"

Eulaliaaa!

Raja bit her lip, "Perhaps we will need them when we remove your brother from the throne. Something tells me he may not be willing to give it up so easily," she said.

Of course, she could have told them to kill Kasta, and she wanted to... but she doubted the kingdom would accept a leader that didn't even belong on the throne and had taken it by force. She would have to slowly claim the throne without Kasta knowing it. That seemed like the best answer, but she wasn't sure how one would go about stealing a throne.

LT Sandpaw

Giving Raja a suspicious look the wildcat prince pushed past the rats looking around dejectedly. Already the sun was growing low in the sky. Turning to the closest rat he prodded the creature in the chest.

"You, stupid or whatever your name is. Where is the closest place where we can sleep, comfortably." The rat glared up at Kasta sneering.

"Me don' lissener ter ya. On'y da bigchief." Kasta stamped his paw into snow like a spoiled dibbun. He turned to Raja throwing his paws into the air dramatically.

"Great, now we have a tiny gang of water rats that only follows your orders and is liable to kill us the moment our backs are turned. To top it all off I'm starving, cold, and as far away from my rightful place on the throne as I was when these idiots attacked us. Now would you relay my question cousin so that we might sleep without getting snow in our fur."

Eulaliaaa!

Raja bit her tongue to keep herself from laughing, then nodded, "You, rat," she said to one of the rats, "Where is the closest place to sleep without being cold or wet?" She demanded.

LT Sandpaw

The rat looked blank and stared up at Raja as if he couldn't understand. One of the smarter ones albeit still stupid stepped forward.

"Der be bigbarn on de edger o'v likkle village. Be clos''" The rat said uncertainly. Kasta nodded motioning with his paw.

"That will do lead on." The rat pointedly ignored the wildcat prince and turned to look at Raja, waiting for her orders. Kasta hissed and laid his ears back, but the large axe in the rat's paw gave him the wisdom not to try anything.

Eulaliaaa!

Raja hesitated, "A large barn? Ugh.... it's better than sleeping out here... Fine, take us there now," the spoiled cat demanded. The rats immediately started leading them away towards the barn they had spoken of. One rat put its paw on Raja's shoulder, guiding her steps and making sure she didn't trip. She hissed, smacking it away and growling.

The rat jumped away quickly, "Muchsorry, sorry!" It exclaimed.