News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Leagues to Legends (Closed)

Started by LT Sandpaw, August 24, 2015, 09:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

"Comfortable dear cousin?"

Raja had been hoping her would ignore her, but looked up when she heard him speak, "I..." she whispered, "I... I... don't kill us," she stuttered, shaking like a leaf.

"Ha," Brynn laughed, "The stupid brat. What's wrong? Not as strong when you don't have an army behind you?"

Slowly, Raja shook her head, "N... No."

"What's that?" Brynn said, "Speak up, I can't hear you."

"No... I'm not," Raja muttered, looking at Kasta for help. Not that he could have helped her.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

"Just think dear cousin, you never did have a army at you're back. You went off against my orders to find Kasta. Why? Did you think it would help you in any way?" Vircis' tone softened as he spoke, and his voice was almost kind. "Now you're in trouble, simply because you couldn't be satisfied with good enough. Planning isn't you're strongpoint is it cousin. Now Brynn thinks you should starve and be tortured with my brother."

At this Kasta flinched noticeably.

"But I'm a merciful king, so tell me. Would you be willing to join me, as my loyal subject? Would you bow down, and kiss my paws?" Vircis stood up a held out one of his footpaws and kind smile on his face.

OOC: Its a form a humiliation, just go with it. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Raja hesitated, glancing at Kasta, then looking down at the ground. Slowly, she leaned forward and quickly brushed her lips against his paw.

Brynn stepped forward, kicking her in the stomach, "That's not a kiss, stupid. Try it again." he laughed as the air left Raja's lungs and she gasped for breath.

Again, Raja kissed Vircis's paws, shaking with rage, but too scared to do anything about it.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

"I knew it, you'd just as soon betray Kasta as you would me. You would willingly kiss my paws to save you're life rather then to stay true to the course you've taken. Cousin you've steered a dangerous  tour though treacherous waters. You're a traitor Raja, and one to dangerous to keep alive. Even if I brought you into my trust, and let you live you would just as easily turn my kindness around and stab me in the back. I think Brynn would agree that you shall die, just as my foolish brother shall die. Guards take her away to the coldest, most uncomfortable dungeon we have." Three rats sprang forward ready to drag Raja off. Vircis held up a paw to stop them. The kind smile was gone, replaced by a cruel twisting sneer.

"Brynn, was there something you would like to add, I believe the back is the most sensitive part of the body. But the forearms would work just as well. Oh and somebeast remove her jewelry. That will be going into my coffers."

OOC: I don't know if Brynn will do what he was threatening or not. But its okay either way. Oh and sorry about taking away Raja's effects. But Vircis wouldn't send her to the dungeons with them on.

Eulaliaaa!

Raja tried pulling away as Brynn stepped forward, "Please..." she whimpered.

Brynn held the knife up in one paw, "You deserve it, brat," he grabbed her shoulder, dragging the knife down her back to make the K. Raja yowled, kicking out and catching him in the stomach before he could continue. She kicked again, hitting the wheezing vermin in the jaw.

This time, it was Brynn that cried out, holding his jaw and throwing his knife at her. Its hilt hit Raja in the eye as Brynn began to kick her, "Stupid little coward. I'll teach you to attack me, you spoiled kitten! I'll kill you, I'll tear you to pieces!" He shrieked, standing back when he was out of breath, then bowed to Vircis, "That'll be all for now." He glanced angrily at Raja, who was curled up in a ball and whimpering, then crossed his arms.

LT Sandpaw

Watching the exchange though an amused smile Vircis watched the exchange, a almost curious expression on his face. The smile flickered as he looked at the wheezing Brynn. Vircis let out a low purring sigh that sounded almost genuinely disappointed.

"Ah well, if it is truly all that can be accomplished my faithful Brynn. Though it is a shame she must die, such a fighter is hidden under all the kitten fluff." He shrugged noncommittally. "Though I suppose-" He cut off looking hard at Brynn's face. "Are you alright Brynn, she kicked you rather hard? Perhaps we should call the healer." He flicked his paw and a little rat maid scurried off to find the castle's healer. "One of you bring a chair for Lord Brynn." The cat ordered, then as if remembering something he turned back to Raja and Kasta.

"Oh and remove these two of anything valuable and take them to the dungeons. The best one." The traces of his usual humor returning to his voice.

Kasta whimpering leapt forward as the rats holding him strained. "Please brother don't do this to me! I won't ever try and take revenge, kill Raja, but please don't kill me! I'd never dream of hurting you even if I had the power too. Mother would tell you not too, please let her have her say. You can't do this to me. Please your majesty, please." He sobbed into the mud as Vircis turned in a almost lazy manner, bending his knee so he could whisper into Kasta's ear.

"Mother's dead Kasta. She died of grief soon after our father. Terrible tragedy I know. Who would ever be so wicked as to put poison in her calming draft as she mourned for ol' pa? I suppose we shall never know." Standing Vircis turned his attention back to Brynn, as his only brother and cousin were dragged away.

Eulaliaaa!

Brynn stood up straight, "I think she almost knocked a tooth out, but it's not too bad. Maybe a few bruises, too," he spat at Raja as she was dragged away, then picked up his dagger, "Is there anything else you need?"

LT Sandpaw

"Nay," Vircis mused satisfied by Brynn's insistence. The wildcat purred excitedly walking back and forth across the small muddy patch of grass. The snow had been trampled away by the many paws of slaves and soldiers as they passed. Most of the castle grounds were that way. "Though I could use something to eat, roast woodpigeon or something. Come Brynn we have guests to prepare for, they may be here tomorrow or the day after. We have much to discuss, plans to make and such."

~*~*~*~*~*~

The four rats took their charges around the keep to the back where a small cellar like door was positioned. It was inside the castle walls but outside the keep, two guards stood on duty outside eyeing the two new prisoners with surprise. However they didn't question it and a moment later the doors were unlocked and Kasta found himself being dragged down a flight of rough stone steps. Kasta had never been down into the dungeons before, and the putrid smell reminded him of why.

They passed a few cells, some of which contained filthy creatures of unrecognizable species staring hollow-eyed up at them. Kasta whimpered as they passed one ominous cell whose occupant looked long dead. They finally stopped at the end of the passage where two of the cells directly across from each other stood empty.

"Put her in that one, an' him in this other one." Grunted the guard unlocking the first. The two rats holding Kasta kicked the back of his knees making him slump even more before throwing him into the cell. He landed hard grunting as their laughter rang in his ears, he kept his head down cringing as the locked clicked shut.