News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (OOC And Sign-Ups!)

Started by Ashleg, September 01, 2015, 11:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Yeah, maybe. I was thinking having a recorder entry or something like in the books...does that count? ;D

Groddil

That's what I meant. One character could become Redwall recorder, everyone could PM them what happens to their characters, and the recorder can post it all at the end.

I nominate Mortembell

Ashleg

Groddil

Thanks. We'll need to think up a name for the winter, seeing as how I'll have Mortembell write it on the first day of winter. Blah blah blah, all these characters did this, blah blah blah Rapshade's dead, hooray! Blah blah blah feast, etctera.

Ashleg

Groddil

That's what I was thinking originally, I didn't know which one to choose. Still, it would probably work better.

James Gryphon

I read through a lot of this and I'm very impressed.

The one thing I request: please don't let Rapshade, Vadoma or Jetfur die like punks. I'd love to see their deaths to be somewhat poetic, like the ones in the Redwall series (with Cluny getting crushed by the Bell, Gabool stung with his scorpion, etc.), but if not that, at least don't let them just get beaten in fights and killed. They're great villains and they deserve great deaths.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

Woah, thanks, James! That really means a lot to me! ;D

I'm not speaking for Jetfur here since he's not my character, but *if* one of them ends up dying, it'll be good alright. And it may end up happening in the sequel instead...Who knows?
I have to admit, I got attached to my characters. Glad I'm not the only one who likes them. ;)

...That really made my day.

Hickory

Jetfur is dying. Maybe... Hm? Perhaps he slides over a piece of deck when from Saltooth's cleaning and breaks his neck falling? ;D
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

That's up to you, really... Seems a bit random to me, though.
Let's just see how this plays out. ;)

Hickory

Quote from: Ashleg on January 21, 2016, 03:38:22 AM
That's up to you, really... Seems a bit random to me, though.
Let's just see how this plays out. ;)
It was sarcasm.

Ashleg

Oh, gosh...I can never tell when someone's being sarcastic or not.
My bad! :P

Hickory

Hickory