Adopt-an-idea

Started by rrrrr, September 18, 2015, 05:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrrrr

You can put some ideas here and then adopt others. You can adopt an idea here, which means that you can create the RP.

Some ideas:

1. I was in a bitter mood yesterday, so I thought of a satire.

A world where mice can not be told apart from rats, otters from weasels, and moles from ferrets. You can each do a character that represents someone you want to satirify.

2. I was more sane today, so I thought of a more sane RP.

Redwall animals can now wield elemental powers! Fire, water, earth, grass, lightning, etc. Here comes the ultimate battle...

Actually on second thought I may be able to use the second one in conjunction to the third:

3. An arena like RP where you pitch your Redwall characters against each other.

Put all your ideas here, and maybe someone will use them. (I simply can't create all those RPs, too tiring!) Happy thinking!
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Delthion

I really like number three, but the problem that developed with the Hunger Games is that the landscape was too complex to fight in quickly, if it was a plain, with a few large boulders and trees then it should be rather simple.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rrrrr

Here's another one:

Village of Seers (the place where Seers get training)

I don't know :P
rrrrr.....

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rrrrr on September 27, 2015, 08:37:14 PM
Here's another one:

Village of Seers (the place where Seers get training)

I don't know :P

That one, I might steal. After SotM progresses a bit - Thanks.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Banya

I really like the elemental powers idea.  It sounds like a cross between Avatar and Redwall.

rrrrr

Never seen Avatar. I was planning to do something like Arena but

1. Use a redwall character
2. Post in color (such as fire=red, water=blue, steel=gray sort of thing)
3. Each color beats two other colors and gets beaten by two other colors (normally). By beating, I mean that its roll gets a x1.5 boost.
4. You are stuck in a tower. The tower has (x-1) amount of floors, where x = amount of players. On every level, you must eliminate a player by normal methods or by Council.
5. Council is when the star in the middle (I already drew a map) absorbs all the different elements, you have to vote for who to get out (kind of like Mafia).

I was waiting for Arena II to end, but it's really inactive now, so ugh.
rrrrr.....

Eulaliaaa!

Another cool idea for the whole elemental Redwall creatures would be a post apocalyptic type setting. Sort of like in War for an Abbey's Ruins. Maybe all the creatures got an elemental power and the world descended into chaos. And an evil warlord (who maybe uses more than one power) rules over the ruins of Redwall Abbey and a group/army of woodlands has to stop him/her. I dunno  :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Banya on September 29, 2015, 04:24:44 AM
I really like the elemental powers idea.  It sounds like a cross between Avatar and Redwall.

I've tried something like this, barely even got anywhere. People were really interested at first (as is the blessing of just about all my RP ideas) and then just bombed after launch (as is the curse of all my RP ideas). Faiy also tried, hers made it significantly farther, but still died a few months after release.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rrrrr

I'll just do the arena thingy then. Hopefully it doesn't crumble like the last two. Hopefully Arena 2 is still running though. Another questions is where should I post this Arena - in games or here? I guess here because you can also RP with dialogue and not always use asterisks.
rrrrr.....

Hickory

Quote from: Banya on September 29, 2015, 04:24:44 AM
Metalbenders. Yes. I would not play without metal benders.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.