Robin Hood RP

Started by Faiyloe, September 23, 2015, 10:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

We ought to try and meet up with Skarzs' character(s) so he can get incorporated into the story. I don't know how he wants to join in though...

Anyway here's my newest character for Will Scarlet, Ruby A.K.A Marigold

Name: Ruby
Race: Squirrel
Appearance: Ruby is aptly named for her fur is like that of the precious stone, a deep crimson with golden eyes gives her a stunning appearance. She walks with a slight limp which is caused by a twisted left footpaw. However the appearance of helplessness is merely a cover for the blazing furred and spirited fighter. Her only weapons are a short bow and a quiver of goose fletched arrows, and a lock picking set. Ruby's clothing is a plain but comfortable, brown jerkin and a vest with a hood which is almost constantly covering her face. She goes barepawed though her injured leg is kept wrapped up in rags. Ruby is of light build, however she has unusually strong forearms from long hours of practicing with her bow.
History: Life in the frigid Northlands can be rewarding to some, or a curse to others. Ruby got the low end of the deal in her life. She was named Marigold at the time by her parents who were unsuccessful tavern keepers. During one of her father's drunken rages he threw the young squirrel across an empty tavern permanently damaging Marigold's left footpaw. The youth then spent most of her time avoiding her family as she recovered from the abuse.

When she had grown older her parents business began to suffer considerably so they turned to more disconcerting ways of maintaining their livelihood using Marigold to accomplish this. After several more seasons of this treatment a young Marigold had had enough. When her father and mother had drank themselves to sleep she fled as fast as her damaged leg could carry her, taking with her the only money that family had possessed.

The local magistrate was commissioned to catch her, however Marigold was a slippery creature. Changing her name to Ruby she became a rather accomplished burglar and thief stealing even from the local landlord. Eventually she was hunted by every creature within the town and many of the outlying villages as well. Taking everything she could carry Marigold now Ruby left that town and traveled further east coming across the famous Robin Hood and her band.

Robin was the only creature Ruby trusted enough to tell her full tale, and to the other creatures her past is still a mystery. All they know is that the small red squirrel is a talented burglar, and an exceptional shot.

As always Faiy please tell me if there's something you don't like, and would have me change. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

No, she looks perfect. She is accepted. As for Skarzs I will post with Malena soon so he can use that as an opportunity to post with his otter as for Tuck whatever his name is now can jump in at any time.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

I think it'd be fun to have a small greeting tussle in the water; that would be something Tuck would do. *Coughtotallydidn'tstealtheideafromtheactedmoviecough.*
As for my other character, yeah; I need to know what's going on with Malena first. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Perfect I'll post tomorrow  ;) ;D Maybe Robin can go back to the stream (Which flows in to the river) to fill the canteens or something. While she is messing with Stow (That was is name right?) Perhaps Midge and Avis can have a bit of an encounter with Jack.  ;)

The Skarzs

Sounds good. And yeah, I had forgotten his name. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

FAIY! Aulwinn's done!  ;D I haven't forgotten!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

LT Sandpaw

Yes this RP is moving along.

*Blows horn*

Faiyloe

Yeah!  ;D Dan's not dead.  ;D I'll post tonight...

Dannflower Reguba

Sooo, is Aulwinn accepted then?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Yup, Just one thing Newhorn burned down not Altwood.  ;)

The Skarzs

I don't know if you wanted me to notice your character, Sage, because Faiy had already addressed Stoh. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Hey, it's been awhile, give me a break. :P  ::)

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 03, 2015, 10:51:11 PM
I don't know if you wanted me to notice your character, Sage, because Faiy had already addressed Stoh. :P
Saaagge. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Oh. Well, Jack wanted to talk to Robin anyway. And no, I didn't want Stoh to notice Jack.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

You can have Jack run into Midge, n' Avis. PoM hasn't been very active lately though so it might be mostly Avis. :P