News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Robin Hood RP

Started by Faiyloe, September 23, 2015, 10:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 24, 2015, 03:24:44 AM
Is he some one from the list or any of the legends? At this point he doesn't have to be but I need to know.

He's a landowner trying to stir up trouble in the countryside
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

Did you even read all the stuff In the first post? XP Notingham AKA Newhorn was burned to the ground  several years before the RP takes place.  :P It could be in a different town though. And there aren't Saxons per say but you can definitely base him off one.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

Name: Aulwinn S. Tanner

Race: Squiddel!

Appearance: His fur is a slight, yellow-hued blond with his underbelly retaining an almost white shade. His eyes are pools of dark blue that some have accused of eing able to swallow a beast whole should they stare into them for too long. He wears a forest green hooded tunic, and dark grey trousers while his thin-bottomed boots are black. He also has a bark string guard/gauntlet for his left hand and forearm. Aulwinn can wield a Longsword or Rapier with deadly affect, and shows a leaning to neither weapon. He may be carrying one or another on any given day.

History: Aulwinn was a traveler, making his living off of entertainment, by solving problems others couldn't, or simply by helping out. He was known for his kindness, and his willing spirit. He found Newhorn while still relatively young, and stayed after falling in love with it, though more specifically, it's residents. This made the burning of Newhorn a fairly tragic event for the squirrel. During the assault, he rushed to find some aging friends of his to make sure they got out, but their small house had already fallen victim to flames. Enraged, Aulwinn brutally slew the only two raiders that could be perceived as responsible, before rushing headfirst into the inferno. He obtained a minor permanent scar on the back-right side of his head from the burns, having found nothing. This served as both a grievance, and a shred of hope. To this day, he maintains the rage he experienced that night as a secret known only to the scattered few unfortunate enough to witness what happened to the unfortunate marauders.

Few really know how he and Robin came to be friends, but rest assured, he wouldn't hesitate to follow, or lay down his life for his friend. The same goes for every member of the band, all of whom he's made some sort of relationship be it one way or another.

Name: Rousen Gaun
Race: Fox
Appearance:(Clothing and weapons go here as well)
History:

Name: Known only as "The Bandit"
Race: Arctic Fox
Appearance:(Clothing and weapons go here as well)
History:
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gonff the Mousethief

Could I have Much and get my character sheet up later?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Ashleg

EDIT:
Nevermind this post! :P

Delthion

Can I have Friar Tuck? I love when Robin Hood goes to talk to him and they carry each other over the creek, and eventually through each other in it. And he was talking to himself about how much he enjoyed the feast that he was eating. ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Wait, so I can't be the Sherrif?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on September 24, 2015, 04:16:33 AM
Could I have Much and get my character sheet up later?

Definitely. ;D I think that is the perfect character for you.  ;D

Quote from: Delthion on September 24, 2015, 05:07:51 AM
Can I have Friar Tuck? I love when Robin Hood goes to talk to him and they carry each other over the creek, and eventually through each other in it. And he was talking to himself about how much he enjoyed the feast that he was eating. ;D ;D

Sure you can have Tuck but that part of the legend, if it is included in your characters history, is going to have to change just a bit XD my Robin is a girl and is not exactly strong enough to throw much less carry fat old men into rivers XD XP 

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 24, 2015, 01:34:00 PM
Wait, so I can't be the Sherrif?
Yup he has been taken already.  ;) You can take Guy of Gisborne, he is a pretty basic character so you can do just about anything with him.

LT Sandpaw

Alright here are my characters, Avis Al'tune is played for Alan A Dale and Luis Vonil is his own character. I put a lot of though into these characters so I hope everything is okay. But as always just say so if you want something changed.

Name: Avis Al'Tune
Race: hedgehog

Appearance: A pleasant faced thin old fellow Avis Al'Tune always has a cheery smile for everybeast. His spikes are particularly sharp and his eyes are a bright blue. He wears a dull yellow tunic with brown breeches which is paired with a light brown traveling cloak. Upon his headspikes is a dainty black cap with a small feather sticking from it. On his feet are a pair of brown sandals. All of his clothes look as if they had seen better days with holes and tears all through his coverings. He carries only a short dagger that he doesn't know how to use and his two prized instruments. The first being a small wooden lute, and the second being a musical pipe.

History: Al'tune was a traveler from birth. Raised by a family of wandering musicians after his parents had been killed in a landslide, Avis learned to play and sing from an early age. After leaving his adopted family Avis set out to find his own audience learning many different styles of entertainment such as, juggling, acting, and evening a little tumbling. He was always a witty creature and loved it when his audience laughed.

After several seasons of continuous roving Al'tune turned his gaze north and went farther than he had ever gone before. As the land grew colder he could no longer find pleasant cheery faced folk that had so loved his songs. As he pressed on, for he was a determined creature he found himself trapped in a blizzard that threatened to kill him. Starving and nearly frozen to death he was found by a family of dormice and taken in to wait out the winter months. He paid his rent to the family with his talents and sadly his happy time there ended once the snowy days passed.

Deciding that the frigid north with its many unpleasant creatures and wars wasn't the place for him Al'tune began journeying back across the land southbound. Except this time he took a more westward course and found himself in Newhorn. Or rather what used to be Newhorn. He stayed helping the survivors until his endless urge to move on came across him again. He hit the road once again but hadn't gotten far when he met Robin, a newly alleged criminal. After hearing the otter's story Avis offered his assistance in any way he could provide it.

While Avis still travels about he sticks close to Altwood and the surrounding territory, using his talents to spread tales of the great Robin Hood.

Name: Luis Vonil A.K.A Captain Voc
Race: Ferret

Appearance: Luis is a lithe handsome creature with a visage that seems to radiate his crafty self-interest. His eyes are pitch black and a roughish gleam shines out of them. His fur is gray and light brown with his natural mask having a darker color. He wears a tan jerkin and a black naval coat. He goes bare pawed and bare headed though a blue handkerchief he wears around his neck makes an excellent covering when needed. At his hip is a sheathed cutlass with a plain hilt and scabbard. The blade itself isn't particularly special, and is simply a convenient tool.

History:
Long
Luis Vonil was at one point the son of a rich merchant sailing with his father on the fine vessel Seashell While onboard Luis was raised as a gentle beast, something that did not match his demeanor. For Vonil was a wild creature with a sense of adventure. He was constantly getting in trouble and insulting his father's important guests and business partners.

During one of their voyages Luis's father perished in a storm leaving Luis his fortune and vast warehouses of valuable trade. All of which Luis began wasting on excessive parties, fine company, strong drink, and bad trade agreements. More than one beast took advantage of the gullible young trader and soon Luis was out of money. Unperturbed he sold his last ship, fired the crew and went to talk with the southern coast's lord. Being a foolish creature Luis got tipsy an insulted the landlord and his family. The lord ordered him to be arrested, but when the marshal came forward to seize the young vagabond he was stabbed by a bread knife. When the lord's guards came forward to seize the new criminal Luis ran, albeit rather clumsily back to where his crew were staying in a tavern. Telling them he had bought a new ship and had rehired them.

Cheering his crew dashed out onto the Warf and boarded their 'new' ship, a fine thing called the His Royal Pleasure. As they sailed out onto the main, when one of the cooks discovered an unloyal counterpart down in the hold counting out supplies, and eventually the whole story came out. Luis had in one day managed to steal the southern lord's best ship, wound his marshal, and worst of all insulted the royal.

After only one day at sea the crew decided to turn around and tell the lord how they had been tricked, while turning in Vonil. Hoping to gain the lord's pardon. And as much as Luis disagreed they made their plans reality by turning the ship around. Upon the sighting of land and a full squadron of angry guards Luis jumped overboard and swam along the coast. His crew didn't give chase and sailed the ship up to the Warf where they were all taken prisoner. Luis managed to swim up to a hidden inlet where a team of guards who had been watching his progress captured him. He was taken into custody and branded as a pirate with a large P on his left wrist.

However Luis managed to escape with a small stroke of luck, he rescued some of his crew and re-stole the ship His Royal Pleasure Renaming it the Masked Luck Luis made a name for himself as a notorious thief, a capable sailor, and a deadly pirate. All under the name Captain Voc.

After a few long seasons of pirating Luis, now Voc, discovered the Infamous Rouge Crew had him in their sights and were chasing him down. As was a very angry Southern lord. Then he was informed that a mutiny was closing in on him from some of his trusted crewbeasts. Deciding the ocean wasn't in his best interests anymore Luis jumped ship as the Rouge Crew, and the Southern lord, and the crew enacted they're attack. It was believed that he had died in the battle that ensued however it was never confirmed.

In reality he had swam to shore and decided to travel inland and be away from the sea for a while. After hearing a story about the lavish Northlands Luis decided to travel there to see if one really could pull gold out of the rivers. He is now walking down the paths close to Newhorn searching for his evidently nonexistent treasure.
[close]

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

Oh my gosh LT those characters are brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. they really made me laugh I love them. ;D

LT Sandpaw

Thank you, I really put some time in so I'm glad you like them.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Nah. I only want to be the sherrif.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Well beggars cant be choosers, early bird gets the worm and all that lot. Sherrif has already been taken.

Ashleg

Faiyloe

Don't pay no attention to him Ashleg, he is just being a prickly pear. You have every right to the character.