Robin Hood RP

Started by Faiyloe, September 23, 2015, 10:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Thanks so much Faiy! I'll get my sheet up when I get home!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Faiyloe

Great. I'll start the RP once people have all submitted their character sheets.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Ashleg

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 24, 2015, 09:26:34 PM
Don't pay no attention to him Ashleg, he is just being a prickly pear. You have every right to the character.
Okay, thanks. owo

Hickory

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 24, 2015, 09:26:34 PM
Don't pay no attention to him Ashleg, he is just being a prickly pear. You have every right to the character.
DOn't pay attention to her, she's just jumping to conclusions. I'm not angry. Do I have to explain my every action here?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

I never said you where angry I said you where sulking  ;D

Delthion

WAIT A BALLY MINUTE!!! ROBIN HOOD, IS A GIRL?!!! That ruins the entire atmosphere of Robin Hood, which is basically, guys gathered in a band, taking money from the rich and giving it to the poor through a feast and entertainment! And there's lots of doing all sorts of things "lustily!". That's worse than making Starbuck a girl! I'm not sure if I can do this...I shall think about this for a minute. (Sorry, I am rather opinionated about this.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

I don't know Dell... Could work, the Robin Hood series pulled off his daughter taking the reigns pretty well. Why couldn't the original Robin Hood be a girl. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Quote from: Delthion on September 25, 2015, 04:52:14 AM
WAIT A BALLY MINUTE!!! ROBIN HOOD, IS A GIRL?!!! That ruins the entire atmosphere of Robin Hood, which is basically, guys gathered in a band, taking money from the rich and giving it to the poor through a feast and entertainment! And there's lots of doing all sorts of things "lustily!". That's worse than making Starbuck a girl! I'm not sure if I can do this...I shall think about this for a minute. (Sorry, I am rather opinionated about this.)
Bachelors. That's what bachelors get around to when they head to the 'pad.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on September 25, 2015, 04:52:14 AM

XD That is where the twist comes in. Remember, in my thought process the characters came before the Robin hood. So that was unintentional, besides she is a bit of a tomboy anyway.  ;D And who says girls can't be awesome. I was the second in command of the cops (an all boys team) when we played cops and robbers. I was considered just as much one of the group and the rest of the boys.   ;D If anyone can pull of a girl Robin hood it is me  ;)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Name: Willow Red
Race: Squirrel
Appearance:(Clothing and weapons go here as well)
History:

I'll finish her later. ;D I might make another character, if that's okay.

Faiyloe

Sure you can make another character, It is kind of weird though having two female otters in the band, you could make it a male otter or a female squirrel though, or a hare or a mouse or anything really just thought you would like those two options better.  :P

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

Cornflower MM

What, you really thought that would be an issue? :P Squizzies for the win!